Guest tomcal

New pics from the Saunas

Guest lurkerspeaks

I once again bow to the master of Brazil....Your pics and stories never cease to amaze me..Were these most recent pics from Rio, or one of the other cities you frequent???

Guest tomcal

I once again bow to the master of Brazil....Your pics and stories never cease to amaze me..Were these most recent pics from Rio, or one of the other cities you frequent???

Lurker, they were from Rio and Porto Alegre, but a couple of them also go back and forth to Sao Paulo as well. Rio > Sao Paulo and back is done by quite a few of the guys and it seems lately I always see a couple of the Porto Alegre guys a Lagoa in S.P. but it is harder for them to go to Sao Paulo. From Rio it's a pretty cheap 8 hour bus ride.. but from Porto Alegre is a 2hr flight

• Members

:P:P

Lurker, they were from Rio and Porto Alegre, but a couple of them also go back and forth to Sao Paulo as well. Rio > Sao Paulo and back is done by quite a few of the guys and it seems lately I always see a couple of the Porto Alegre guys a Lagoa in S.P. but it is harder for them to go to Sao Paulo. From Rio it's a pretty cheap 8 hour bus ride.. but from Porto Alegre is a 2hr flight

^_^ Tom, I thunderously applaud you for your gracious contributions, too! I hope all goes well for me in 2011 so that I'd find myself back in Brazil accompanied by my good friend Barr! We travel well together, and his friend (carioca) has been a great help in assisting me as you did at that festa which will always be memorable. I still remember that hottie to whom you introduced me to as well as our time in the room, thus missing out on the games that occurred at poolside! :P Keep posting, my amigo!

The Atlantico Hotel hasn't been this vibrant and active since that time. But I was a little embarrassed by all of the traffic that existed during the days that we were there. Remember afterwards the hotel put a halt to visits thus hindering your dentist's friend's plans. (His name is trying to arise from my brain but isn't!)

• Members

But I was a little embarrassed by all of the traffic that existed during the days that we were there. Remember afterwards the hotel put a halt to visits thus hindering your dentist's friend's plans.

The Atlantico put a halt to visits?!

Guest tomcal

The Atlantico put a halt to visits?!

Axiom has a better memory than me, as I don't recall that, but if it did happen, it was a isolated incident at the time. He is referring to party we threw in 2003, where we rented the rooftop/pool of the hotel and 25 Americans and appoximately 80 "boys" had a great time. The Hotel has never restricted guys visiting me! :-) or my friends. Occassionally I will hear of a new night time manager asking someone for I.D., again it hasn't happened to me and the last few trips I have had some 4 ways and wasn't trying to hide the fact there were 3 guys accompanying me to my room at midnight! Usually the desk person will either ignore you or smile and say good evening.