Guest noy9000

Gay Phuket/ Chiang Mai

Guest noy9000

I'm just wondering how different is the scene from Bangkok, Pattaya?

I must say, the short/ long time fee in gogo bars is definately lower in Phuket (I know some differ here, but the asking price (before bargain) was 1,500THB to me - and it was 2,000THB in Bangkok). But any feedbacks on the scene in Phuket/ Chiang Mai?

Guest GaySacGuy

I'm just wondering how different is the scene from Bangkok, Pattaya?

The scene is quite different, especially in Chaing Mai. Chiang Mai venues are quite scattered. There are some "host" bars in the night market area, but the rest are all several blocks apart in the north area of town. The boys in the bar wear street clothes, and walk around the bar, without any numbers. Makes it a little diffucult to determine if they are bar boys, and how to select them. The shows in the go-go bars are very old, and safe. The off fees are cheaper than Pattaya, as are the tipping expectations. The House of Male Sauna is really nice, and would be a spot that you might very well find a non-money boy.

Phuket has a few show bars, a couple of go-go bars, and some host bars. I discovered my boyfriend at Passport Pub :rolleyes: , so I am slightly partial to that facility. There is also a small quiet bar called Sby Sby, operated by two Aussies, and is a great place to relax and have a drink with or without new friends. The going fee for offing is about the same as Pattaya, as is the tippintg scale.