Guest wowpow

Screwboy moved again

Guest wowpow

buzzard

Cruiser on Cruising for Sex Thailand

moved again

I had not been out to the "Pong" in a few months, so I talked a friend into going with me on a field trip there on Saturday night. We met for dinner and he told me he had just walked down Patpong Soi 2 and discovered that Screw Boy had moved back into their old location again. I was skeptical, but sure enough, there it was; reopened for business in the old spot. 

But...it's not exactly like the old joint. There are only about four booths on the far left side that have a good view; and those seats put you within arm's reach of the dancers .... who are dancing on tiny separate/single raised platforms. At least they finally figured out how to "display" the boys so you can see them (the old "system" was a mess, with a few guys hogging the front of the stage and the rest were buried in the back). But now, the biggest problem is the lighting. They use those annoying multi-colored lights that continually blink on and off. That, combined with neon tubes shining behind the dancers, make it extremely difficult to see what the guys actually look like. I could make out shapes and sizes and but not much detail. But I don't suppose the owners will pay any attention to that problem. But drinks are only 160 baht. 

And another potential problem; once they have more than four tables full of customers, anyone else walking in is going to have to stand on the right side of the bar where there is nothing happening - except for the pool table and the dartboard. Yep, it's a go-go sports bar! And the saddest thing was; we only counted 11 boys there at 9 pm. And they all looked like leftovers from the old crew. And not last year's model either, some look like they've been on that stage since the 90s! I guarantee it. 

On a more postive note, we visited Nature Boy and the crew there (about 8 guys) was a lot better looking and livelier too - as you would expect in that place. Only problem I had was telling who was who: three or four of the long-haired guys looked almost exactly alike. I think they all got their hair cut at the same place.

buzzard

Cruiser on Cruising for Sex Thailand

To be honest I never thought much of the original place. It was sleazy and the willy wanging - boys enthusiastically slapping their erections against chromium poles - made me cringe. The boys were puny and did not rotate so you never got to see them all. From 'buzzard's comments it may struggle.