Guest lurkerspeaks

Cost for a week in Prague

Guest lurkerspeaks

We have a really good thread going in the Latin America forum about what a week in Rio costs---hotels, meals, boys, sightseeing, etc.. How about getting the same going here for Prague? Assuming the exchange rate stays fairly close to what it is now, how much can an average American expect to spend for a week of fun, sightseeing, and sex?

Also, how easy or difficult is it for someone who has never been to Europe before and does not speak the Czech?

thanks in advance for the input from all those who are "in the know"..

PS.. also posting the same topics in the Europe forums about Barcelona and in the Asia forum about Bangkok.

Most Czech's speak some English and most that we have come across speak very good English(this includes the boys) so it is much easier to be understood than in Brazil. Food and Drink are very inexpensive. A decent hotel or apt. is about $75./nt. The metro/bus/subway is really cheap and easy to use. As far as cost for boys go, around $75. U.S. but has varied this trip from $60. to $80.

Guest lurkerspeaks

Most Czech's speak some English and most that we have come across speak very good English(this includes the boys)

Tomcal.. did u come across them or CUM across them?????

Guest FourAces

Most Czech's speak some English and most that we have come across speak very good English(this includes the boys) so it is much easier to be understood than in Brazil. Food and Drink are very inexpensive. A decent hotel or apt. is about $75./nt. The metro/bus/subway is really cheap and easy to use. As far as cost for boys go, around $75. U.S. but has varied this trip from $60. to $80.

Tomcal Other than your mention you are in business I do not know your profession. However, you would be very successful opening a gay travel agency or gay travel consulting firm :D

Tomcal Other than your mention you are in business I do not know your profession. However, you would be very successful opening a gay travel agency or gay travel consulting firm :D

FourAces, LOL, If I thought there was a consistant way to make good money doing Gay Brazilian or Gay Prague/Barcelona Tours, I would be on that in a Heartbeat!!! but I think that venture will have to wait until I retire, it seems my sex life requires a pretty strong/consistent cash flow! so I better stick with what I know and what's working! :-)