Guest lurkerspeaks

Cost for a week in Barcelona

Guest lurkerspeaks

We have a really good thread going in the Latin America forum about what a week in Rio costs---hotels, meals, boys, sightseeing, etc.. How about getting the same going here for Barcelona? Assuming the exchange rate stays fairly close to what it is now, how much can an average American expect to spend for a week of fun, sightseeing, and sex?

Also, how easy or difficult is it for someone who has never been to Spain before and who knows only "mexican" spanish?

thanks in advance for the input from all those who are "in the know"..

PS.. also posting the same topics in the Europe forums about Prague and in the Asia forum about Bangkok.

Lurker, Timely Topic!! I have been in Prague the past 3 nights! and going on to Barcelona on Tuesday. My next two favorite cities after Rio and Porto Alegre for meeting "new friends"! LOL

Everything is very cheap in Prague. We got a very large 2 bedroom apt with kitchen/living room/fireplace, big bedrooms with washer and dryer for $150/nt. and the best part it's about 4 blocks up the street from Monty's bar and Club Temple. There are small corner markets on almost every block so buying sodas/coffee/food for the apt is easy.

The guys are charging the equivilent of U.S. $65 - 75. Some less and the ones who work at Escape strip club more! Otherwise all the info on my previous post from last on Prague is all still relevent!

Everything is very cheap in Prague...

As a example, tonight we ordered One vodka, one Red bull and one coke and our bill was $5.25 at Club temple. The metro/train is really cheap here and easy to get around and use.