Guest Matrix

Let's face the facts people

Guest Matrix

I'm obviously under moderation right now, so that's cool, I suppose..

Let's face the facts people, or at the very least, let's stop whining about why nobody wants to further these forums with important, stimulating and meaningful conversations.

The reason why people don't come here is because there is no real dialogue and when that occasionally interesting dialogue does become interesting, it becomes buried in images that require no response, because as we all know, once you get off, you could really care less about the after comment OR commitment. Unless, of course, it's Ralph Woods.

Well, that's just a huge assault on forum importance, because when suddenly, we have a health and fitness forum, when the task at hand was to add NO new forums, to accommodate images in their full force of importance, one must really wonder about this. I'm sure it will be wildly popular, and we will all benefit by it. My Hostess products Rep tells me that this is true.

An infusion of NEW people is needed here. Not from over there, because we know that is just honky-tonk wanting that becomes others is not what this is about.

MER needs to reach out to the methods and means of which our youth are using to bring new conversation and dialogue here.

All these August records setting goals that may have been set in place are meaningless. Without new blood these forums will result back to what they once were and and have always been - Stale and uninteresting.

So I have nothing really to lose here. My many Donna Summer you-tube moments here have probably spoken louder than they were ever meant to have been heard - and suggest more to most, about me, and my current battle with alcohol and it's consumption issues.

Anyway, And so be that, as it may....I'm working on that.

If you want something better - Build something better. THIS isn't it. Unless you just want hot horny guys to look at and drool over with interment style conversation.

The older that some may become, absent their one's ability to see and embrace the new opportunities which drive our community forward.

Absent such knowledge, forums, such as these, which are fueled by new blood, will live and die, by such knowledge and connection.

To be frank, here, TY and OZ are resting on the history of one here who, at one time, carved a path forward to make all of this possible.

In my opinion, It's now time to forward that time into another.

The older you become - the less convected you become to do be so or be so.

I have tools and know how which could make us broader, and more connected to those who currently know us not.

Until then...

Guest Matrix

WOW! here in lies my Conway mental illness concern. I'm so, well, so very sorry. I do have a video to attach to this - But, nah! Is their explaining really necessary for this?

• Members

WOW! here in lies my Conway mental illness concern. I'm so, well, so very sorry. I do have a video to attach to this - But, nah! Is their explaining really necessary for this?

Don't worry about it, Matrix but you really did have me looping in circles trying to figure this one out. :blink:

Whenever I want to find one of my old threads or posts, I usually click on my name and look it up on my info page. Saves all kinds of stress on my old eyes.

180px-US_Navy_090617-N-1783P-009_Bob_Gore_uses_bifocals_that_provide_a_magnification_factor_of_10x_to_read_text.jpg

Guest Matrix

Don't worry about it, Matrix but you really did have me looping in circles trying to figure this one out. :blink:

Whenever I want to find one of my old threads or posts, I usually click on my name and look it up on my info page. Saves all kinds of stress on my old eyes.

180px-US_Navy_090617-N-1783P-009_Bob_Gore_uses_bifocals_that_provide_a_magnification_factor_of_10x_to_read_text.jpg

Such is my regret. Your reading between the lines was obviously, unnecessary here. Or, on the mark. regardless, I love you still.

Guest Scorpio

The whole thing is confusing. He posted a link to this(the first thread) in the second thread asking where the first thread went. You can't post a link to something that you supposedly can't find in the first place.

Guest Matrix

The whole thing is confusing. He posted a link to this(the first thread) in the second thread asking where the first thread went. You can't post a link to something that you supposedly can't find in the first place.

And there, begun my post, which of course TY, has yet to explain. You needed to a part of it to understand it,

Guest FourAces

Well, that's just a huge assault on forum importance, because when suddenly, we have a health and fitness forum,

I thought you were joking. I looked back down the list and there it is. I actually like the idea for the new forum.

• Members

And there, begun my post, which of course TY, has yet to explain. You needed to a part of it to understand it,

I'm sorry but I cannot fathom your request for explanation. I don't read tea leaves or between lines well. Just please just tell me straight out what you want me to explain. I'll try my best.

Guest Matrix

I'm sorry but I cannot fathom your request for explanation.

Then I'm sorry too. Obviously you're not following what's going on here.

I don't read tea leaves or between lines well. Just please just tell me straight out what you want me to explain. I'll try my best.

Why was my original post , "let's face the facts people" under moderation until my subsequent post, exposed it as being so. And then released it to publication because of my link to it.

Please no we'll look into it. That's not what I'm talking about here.

Actually, I don't any longer care. But you asked.

Guest Matrix

I thought you were joking. I looked back down the list and there it is. I actually like the idea for the new forum.

300 pounds overweight, and I can understand why. That's just ignorant to the image and video discussion which has been before us lately.

This is why nobody furthers conversations.

Guest FourAces

300 pounds overweight, and I can understand why. That's just ignorant to the image and video discussion which has been before us lately.

This is why nobody furthers conversations.

Here let me "furthers the conversations" for you. You want the facts .. ok ... we are all laughing at you ... you're posts are dull, been there done that type that we have all seen and/or created in a much ore interesting way, long before you came here or over there. Your boring now that is the facts. So face it :lol:

• Members

Why was my original post , "let's face the facts people" under moderation until my subsequent post, exposed it as being so. And then released it to publication because of my link to it.

Neither of the posts you mentioned have been under moderation.

I am not following your posts or logic thread here or of late. I am willing to concede that this may be a shortcoming on my part. It seems that it renders me incapabable of meeting your needs and apparently your expectations in carrying on an exchange. For that I apologize.

Guest zipperzone

Neither of the posts you mentioned have been under moderation.

I am not following your posts or logic thread here or of late. I am willing to concede that this may be a shortcoming on my part. It seems that it renders me incapabable of meeting your needs and apparently your expectations in carrying on an exchange. For that I apologize.

TY: Give your head a shake, you are much too polite. You have NOTHING to apologize for. You are dealing with an individual whose lucidity is seriously compromised. Like Don Quixote learned, you can't fight windmills.

Guest Scorpio

Obviously, you're not paying attention. The time stamp on your "let's face the facts people" post is approximately 10:36 (Eastern). Boring though that post may be that is approximately the time I read it(actually I should say tried to read it and gave up). I was probably the second or third person to do so based on the view count, when it was the second topic listed in Lucky's place. I read that thread over an hour before you claim to have "exposed" as being under moderation with "Am I still under moderation" thread which you posted at 11:49 pm (Eastern). I have no explanation as to why you couldn't see it on your computer screen but the rest of us did (unfortunately); it was not being held in limbo.

• Members

I had trouble finding Matrix's post too, after I first checked in last night. One minute the headline was right there, the next minute I couldn't find it again. Finally realized that there were a lot of posts in a very short time, and it dropped down half a page in the twinkling of an eye. Anyway, confusion followed, issue resolved, and here we all are back in the tent again none the worse for wear.

At least I hope we're none the worse for wear. How we treat each other when one of us is struggling a bit, or asking for a little support, or looking for validation that our posts are important, goes a long way in defining what this site is all about. There are plenty of places one can go to kick and be kicked. I vote we keep this site more of a sanctuary where folks can come for a break from all that.

And maybe a nice piece babka. smile.gif Enjoy ! !

exps4300_remnd91p33btran.jpg

• Members

How we treat each other when one of us is struggling a bit, or asking for a little support, or looking for validation that our posts are important, goes a long way in defining what this site is all about. There are plenty of places one can go to kick and be kicked. I vote we keep this site more of a sanctuary where folks can come for a break from all that.

Hear! Hear! B)

And maybe a nice piece babka. smile.gif Enjoy ! !

exps4300_remnd91p33btran.jpg

Mmmm... mmmm... delicious!

kid+eating+cake.jpg