Guest tdperhs

Exit fee

Guest tdperhs

I have been out of touch lately so this subject may have been explored already. Apologies for wasting time if it has. Last month when I left Thailand to return home from my sixth trip, I went through the airport as usual. However, on this trip I was not required to pay the 500 Bt exit fee. Has that been eliminated?

Guest kenrfc
The exit fee is now included in your airline ticket.

HALLELUJIA! Common Sense finally make an appearence in Thailand!

That caught me by surprise also last month. I was wandering back and forth like an idiot looking for the fee booth. "It was somewhere about here last time" I kept saying to myself. I finally just followed all the other passengers into Passport Control figuring if I made a boo-boo they'd just send me back out and direct me to the toll booth.

I was half way to Hong Kong before I finally figured it out. <_<

Guest mgluyas
HALLELUJIA! Common Sense finally make an appearence in Thailand!

That caught me by surprise also last month. I was wandering back and forth like an idiot looking for the fee booth. "It was somewhere about here last time" I kept saying to myself. I finally just followed all the other passengers into Passport Control figuring if I made a boo-boo they'd just send me back out and direct me to the toll booth.

I was half way to Hong Kong before I finally figured it out. <_<

I was in Thailand in Febuary, and My sister in april. Having the exit fee as part of the overall package is great. It is one less thing to worry about.

Michael Australia