Guest FourAces

Ina Garten's Thanksgiving Recipes from Google

Guest FourAces

Just a heads up .. in case someone does not use Google lol who would that be? Anyway, they are featuring some tasty looking recipes from the barefoot Hampton queen ^_^

OR you can go to your local grocery store and buy it all already cooked ^_^

OR you can head over to a relatives or friends and let them do all the cooking and you do all the eating :o

Whatever your pleasure ... Happy Thanksgiving Guys!

She's a terrific cook. But seeing how much butter she uses in her dishes, its no surprise that she's a size 19.

I really love to watch her cook. Unfortunately, I can't eat most of what she does cook.

• Members

She's a terrific cook. But seeing how much butter she uses in her dishes, its no surprise that she's a size 19.

I really love to watch her cook. Unfortunately, I can't eat most of what she does cook.

Funny? Ironic? I always thought Ina was a pretty lousy cook on her show. Really awful knife technique. She doesn't work very fast. Enjoyable and slow. At least better than fellow hefty-girl Paula Dean.

For a hottie, I'd take Tom Colicchio or a few of the Top Chef contestants. Harold? Maybe Sam?

Funny? Ironic? I always thought Ina was a pretty lousy cook on her show. Really awful knife technique. She doesn't work very fast. Enjoyable and slow. At least better than fellow hefty-girl Paula Dean.

For a hottie, I'd take Tom Colicchio or a few of the Top Chef contestants. Harold? Maybe Sam?

Don't forget Michael Chiarello. He's handsome and he just screams "power bottom!" at me every time I watch his show.

I do enjoy the drama that both Ina and Chiarello go through trying to make their gay friends look straight for the TV cameras. The poor souls look so out of place posing as some junior league husbands going to the polo matches- it just makes me guffaw.

• Members

Being here in Brasil, neither satellite cable provides Food Network. And we are a couple of years behind with Top Chef. But I think we all must have a bit of warmth in our hearts for Chicago gay boy cutie, Dale Levitski. Here's the review for his restaurant. Sounds yummy.

But even yummier is Sam Talbot. Hello New York. post-122724-077417800 1295831343.jpg