Guest FourAces

Whats The Turn On About Sneakers?

Guest FourAces

I watch thousands of video clips every year ... I do this to filter through the garbage so I can try to post the better clips on my blog. I am always amused by these young guys who love to jack off using their sneakers or on their sneakers or in their sneakers or while smelling their sneakers.

Here is a direct link check out the first two videos to see what I mean.

What is the turn on for them? I rarely see older guys doing this it seems to be the 18-28y/o crowd.

• Members

I watch thousands of video clips every year ... I do this to filter through the garbage so I can try to post the better clips on my blog. I am always amused by these young guys who love to jack off using their sneakers or on their sneakers or in their sneakers or while smelling their sneakers.

Here is a direct link check out the first two videos to see what I mean.

What is the turn on for them? I rarely see older guys doing this it seems to be the 18-28y/o crowd.

Beats the hell out of me. Maybe that is where they hid the evidence when they were living with mom and dad? What a way to fuck up a pair of shoes. :rolleyes:

I don't know about sneakers, but when I was living in NYC in the early 90's, one of my boyfriends would only have sex with guys who wore penny loafers. He had an entire collection of them under his bed in various sizes . . .

I didn't stay in that relationship very long. . .

• Members

I don't know about sneakers, but when I was living in NYC in the early 90's, one of my boyfriends would only have sex with guys who wore penny loafers. He had an entire collection of them under his bed in various sizes . . .

I didn't stay in that relationship very long. . .

Obviously you left without your loafers. :P

Guest FourAces

Different strokes..... as the saying goes. Personally I don't understand the whole foot fetish thing. Does jack for me!

I know the entire foot fetish thing does little for me as well. I am just amazed at how many clips I watch that are like the examples I posted. These young guys who have a thing for sneakers ... I love to interview a few of them to find out what about the ummm rubber gets them off :o