Guest wowpow

Boyztown area bars on a Tuesday evening

Guest wowpow

After a delightful dinner at Mata Hari, I decided to pop into town for a drink and a look. Crystal Bar was en fete with lots of pink balloons outside and the remnants of a buffet and inside was standing room only. I decided to return later after the show. Boyz Boyz Boyz was my next stop and they have a lot of new - to me - lads mostly of the athletic type. There was a good sprinkling of customers. Next stop was my first visit to Funny Boyz and I was duly impressed with the place. very comfortable seating, music not too loud, lots of boys and a variety of body types. It was not too busy but then the guy next to me light up a cigarette and blew smoke at me. I changed seats and my Black soda arrived - it tasted funny so I moved in to Wild West Bar. It was very quiet indeed as it was after their 10.30 show. The boys there do dance a bit and they have some attractive guys. Back to Crystal which was quieter than previous and I had a fun time with the boys and took one home. I had offed him before and he was so-so but this time he was a delight.

This morning I have a bit of a hangover - I am waiting for the Alka-seltzer to kick in.

I heard from a friend that Crystal Boys had leafletted Dongtan Beach with details of their 'special evening' free buffet and it obviously paid off as they were full. Even though it is a very small bar I just wonder why, during these quiet times, bars are not promoting themselves more enthusiastically.