Guest MRSBUCKET

Gaythailand site is a joke

Guest MRSBUCKET

So anyone can post anything about anyone here.

It can be as personal as you like.

It can be a pack of lies and sick remarks.

BUT YOU CANNOT GET THE MOD'S TO DELETE DEFLAMITORY STORIES.

I've requested nicely, twice today, that Mr Gaythailand deletes these offensive messages but he seems to be unable to grasp the situation.

LOL We may be a joke. But, you are certaintly missing a few screws. Does that mean you are a joke or a nut? I am not really sure as I don't know you that well.

The thread you requested to be removed was removed. Your screaming, whinning, jumping up and down complaining was heard (reminded me of a summer I once spent on Fire Island. A bunch of nelly queen bitching all the time.) and we gave in to your request and removed it. What the hell is it you want now?

I am not really sure what else you want. Perhaps I don't understand English as well as you. Why don't you open your own site up and moderate it as you see fit. Let someone throw a hissy fit and then whine about it and then you decide how to deal with it.

Guest MRSBUCKET
The thread you requested to be removed was removed.

The second thread is still there with the 'ear wig' remarks. See thread Moderators.

Perhaps you dont understand English too well. But if I understand things correctly you are American, that would explain everything.

Guest MRSBUCKET
The thread you requested to be removed was removed.

The second thread has not been deleted. The offensive remarks from ear wig are still there in the Gaythailand Moderators thread.

Obviousley you dont understand English.

The second thread has not been deleted. The offensive remarks from ear wig are still there in the Gaythailand Moderators thread.

Obviousley you dont understand English.

Well, since you deleted your initial remarks how on earth are we supposed to guess what you want? I am not good at reading minds. The other thread is closed. Your remarks were deleted by you. The thread will stay closed and not be deleted as we will NOT delete threads every time you request them deleted. Is that happens, you will then ask that this thread be deleted. Move on.

The second thread is still there with the 'ear wig' remarks. See thread Moderators.

Perhaps you dont understand English too well. But if I understand things correctly you are American, that would explain everything.

haha. Yes, we American's have a different grasp of the language that others that is for sure. Don't hold my lack of a Cambridge education against me. I tried.

p.s. If you think the site is a joke, stop spending so much time here. You are welcome to stay or leave at any time. If you need help opening the door, I'm sure many would be willing to help you with that task.

Guest buaseng

Not content with bitching, moaning and complaining here, the Bucket woman is now trying to ignite a fire and carry on the spat with Gay Button over on Bahtstop. Also I guess Topman won't be too happy that her insane and puerile rantings are naturally going to reflect badly on their business as well. <_<

It's about time that she shut up and went to find herelf a life! Or, better still, open up her own website as suggested by others here so that she can carry on talking contentedly to herself without the rest of us having to suffer.

Guest pete1969

I agree with buaseng. I won't be visiting Topman when I finally make it to Pattaya in November, especially after the crack about Americans.

Pete