Guest travelerjim

Special Thailand Project - Teaching English

Guest travelerjim

Special Thailand Project - Teaching in Thailand 30,000 baht

TEFL - TESOL English Teaching Certificate & Job Special...

Next class program starts September 22, 2007 ...

and 2008 dates announced:

Program Schedule Dates

Arrival Date Program Start Date Program End Date

22 September 2007 23 September 2007 29 February 2008

13 April 2008 14 April 2008 30 September 2008

22 April 2008 23 April 2008 30 September 2008

Special Thai Project - Get paid approximately $3,000 to get a TESOL Certificate (regular course fee $1,590)

and take a 4 month adventure holiday in Thailand!

Benefits you get from this special project:

1. Fly to Bangkok, Thailand [at your own cost as flight cost is not included].

2. Free airport pick up from Bangkok and transfer to school at Ban Phe, Thailand

3. Take a TESOL Certificate course from the world’s largest Course provider, TEFL International.

Read More Why TEFL International is Best

4. Course in Ban Phe, Thailand.

5. Work in a school in Thailand for 4 months earning 30,000 baht (currently $900+) per month + housing (in comparison, local teachers earn only about 10,000 baht per month so this is more than enough to live comfortably)

6. Many locations to choose from all over Thailand

7. Complete your four month teaching commitment and training and receive your TESOL Certificate.

(NOTE from TJ: There is a one time $500.00 application fee for this program)

Would you rather work in the North/North Eastern part of Thailand where there is a lot of history and culture

or head South where there are lots of fine beaches and great access to hot spots like Samui, Phuket and

Kho Pang Nga?

Your choice! Three program dates to choose from - check it out now!

http://www.teflintl.com/thai_special_project.htm .

-----------------------------------------

This program is a great way to get started in Teaching English in Thailand...

LOW fee of $500.00 and get paid for the months of in classroom teaching ...

The TEFL program in Ban Phe (South of Pattaya near Rayong)

is excellent and best of trainers.

The TEFL International School in Ban Phe is located in a unique, all-purpose facility in this beautiful

and quaint village along the beaches of the Gulf of Thailand.

The school building is modern, comfortable and well air-conditioned, and offers full services

including an onsite internet café, cleaning and laundry service, roof gardens and lounges,

study rooms and a restaurant serving excellent and affordable Thai and Western food.

The school is perfectly-equipped to provide a very comfortable learning and study environment.

TravelerJim

Guest ear wig

I have no Idea TJ why your trying to delude people into thinking this course is for all ages, I have written before and been reliably Informed, that this special course you refer to is, for under 30s only with a Degree.

If more mature guyz wish to do the course you have to pay 1690 dollars and no guarantee of a Job.

Eligibility:

University Graduate

Must be a Native English Speaker

Must be student friendly

Its very bad you do not do you home work first, why don't you contact them first before making force statements.

It would be nice of you to update your posts on all Gay forums, so as to stop waisting most peoples time who read on them.

Guest travelerjim

Special Thailand Project - Teaching in Thailand 30,000 baht

TEFL - TESOL English Teaching Certificate & Job Special...

Next class program starts September 22, 2007 ...

and 2008 dates announced:

Earwig...LMTU et al...

Thank you for your posting..as always you are such a gentleman .

I will contact the school on the next business day and confirm the arrangements.

This is a Thai holiday weekend with the election.

Certainly I am not seeking to "waste your time" or any one others....

only seeking to share information about a subject many have asked about in the past.

I have previously noted their website - they are an excellent school - as I have considered such a course in the past.

Thanks again....

Good Day!

TJ

Guest ear wig

Sorry you think I have kicked your ass, I'm not trying too, I have a lot of respect for you....before I write I always do my homework, that way I have never had any come back only whingers who dont like the truth,...... "as the truth, does a lot more harm then Lies"..... TJ you wrote about this Project before and couple of people wrote to me asking if it was true, I looked into it and found as I said, this Special Project is only for:- Under Graduates below 30 and is sponsored by the Ministry of Education.

http://www.teflintl.com/thailand_banphe.htm

I have also had several reports that if you intend to do a Teaching job in Thailand may be you have retired and your bored doing nothing, apart from writing on web sites all day and night or for what ever reason, ....its for all ages no experience needed, this is the only Place to receive the Best Teacher Training, and is very well respected by the Ministry of Education and most Schools do accept TESOL Certificate,... I hear its not an easy 4 week course.......a lot of writing and very mind stretching, but when your finish you will know your quite capable to teach a class, even if it is for 20 to 30,000 Baht a month, from up to 60 children in some cases. For 1690 Dollars US including Accommodation, it is money very well spent......I am reliably Informed.

As Tefl International is World renown School with 19 branches around the world and a non profit making organization, many top School do advertise here for recently completed certificated TESOL students, so there is a good chance you will be offered a job of some kind,

but if you put your resume on ajarn.com then you will I'm sure triple your chances.

Just trying to help you stop making a fool of yourself.

Try http://www.ajarn.com

for all your teaching Information. there you may find many jobs just waiting for you, I hear it is so rewarding and respectful to be a teacher in Thailand most TEFOL Students go on to just loving there work and wish they had done it long before at any age.

TJ I have no one on Ignore, I am man enough to listen from what every one says and not afraid to learn from them. Some time I like to look carefully at my self and if I see I,m straying off a well beaten track, quickly get back on the right road.

Guest travelerjim

Sorry you think I have kicked your ass, I'm not trying too, I have a lot of respect for you....before I write I always do my homework, that way I have never had any come back only whingers who dont like the truth,...... "as the truth, does a lot more harm then Lies"..... TJ you wrote about this Project before and couple of people wrote to me asking if it was true, I looked into it and found as I said, this Special Project is only for:- Under Graduates below 30 and is sponsored by the Ministry of Education.

http://www.teflintl.com/thailand_banphe.htm

Thanks Earwig...

My apology for lashing out at you...not been a good day..no excuses...

but I will try to do better with the remaining hours :-)

I will contact the school in the coming days and

verify the age 30 etc requirements you have noted.

I looked over their website and supplemental pages...

if they have the age requirement as you have suggested - then shame on them!

I agree with you that this school is highly regarded in Thailand..at school and government levels.

Well worth the full price...and jobs are available ...30,000 Thai baht is lower level of starting salary for person

who does have ability to teach English.

More later after I contact the school...and I will also post added links to other good website

resources for those considering such a job in Thailand.

Again...my apology to you...

and ....may I add....

you are and have been in thoughts an prayers daily since the tragic loss of your Ole.

I cannot walk by - anywhere near the place where it happened - without thinking of both him and you...

so sad...so sad..and almost unbelievable...

God Bless you and Ole.

TJ

Guest ear wig

You don't need to apologize to me TJ I have a lot of love to give, not only for my lovers but my friends, even though I have only met you a few times, may be you dint know who I am, I have seen you around and feel you are a friend with all the good vibes you give out, I can feel your a loving guy from your posts.... if you met me you would see I'm nothing like my 'alto ego' Ear Wig or LMTU I only give as good as I Get.

Thank you for those kind words, can you believe I'm still trying to answer every message I have receive, re Ole, personally and there is now over 100.

Also thank you Gaythailnd for writing the original Post about Ole being my lover, as you know, I was not going to mention it, for various reasons, but the love and wonderful Karma I have received makes me have so much love for gay guys, I only wish we could all some how get together more like a family on Thanks Giving day, and eat our favorite meal, with chat and laughter, this would make many lonely gay guys I receive messages from, so happy.

Guest wowpow

How it warms my cockles to see initial harsh words soothed into tender honeyed bonhomie.

I can't see any mention of age on the TEFL website. One expects such a distinguished non-profit organization to be well capable of listing their requirements correctly. I wonder how could travellerjim have known?