Guest ear wig

Be very careful who you take home?

Guest ear wig

The most Handsome guy in TOPMAN.

As they say each to there own. B)

They call this Bar an OASIS in Sunee Plaza, more like a Mirage, if you ask me.

Just trying to give the bar a boost so customers can see what to exspect................

As per the web site.

http://www.topmanpattaya.com/flashpage.html

Hope it helps filling the Bar, I must say its a very nice bar, well its decor.?

But if you look closer at this picture, what ever you do dont look into his eyes, unless you want to kick the BUCKET? B)

post-11-1187504882_thumb.jpg

Guest wowpow

Mr. Rin, Topman's current Boy of the week ( named after the Hollywood star? sorry couldn't resist that one )

What on earth is he lying on - looks like a pile of femidoms?

272665513.jpg

272665512.jpg

Please click on the links as pop-up photos not presently available on GayThailand.

How kind of Khun earwig to give this bar a plug. As he rightly says beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Guest buaseng
As he rightly says beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Anyone recommend a good optician ? Looks as though visitors to Topman's boy of the week need one ! :lol:

Mr. Rin, Topman's current Boy of the week ( named after the Hollywood star? sorry couldn't resist that one )

Would that be Rin Tin Tin? The only other 'dog' I can think of is Lassie, but she was a b itch so would be an unsuitble name for a Top.

I think like everything, to each his own. I have been to Topman and enjoyed it. I have been there and not had a good time. I think that is true of every bar I have been in when I am in Thailand. Sometimes, the bars get superstars and sometimes they don't. The real stars don't seem to last for long and you really do have to check back again and again until you find what you want.

I had a friend from USA who said Topman was his favorite bar in Thailand. My favorite has always been MyWay in Phuket and I have never walked in and had a bad time there. I have walked in and all the boys I wanted were off already for the night but that happens everywhere.

Topman is really doing a good service to the Internet world by showing us the boy of the week. That is very new to bars in Thailand and I think a VERY smart move. It creates interest and it helps those of us not there every day to be reminded of what we are missing. Sometimes the boys they pick are not going to be the kind I like but sometimes someone else will think that is the most beautiful boy on earth.

I had one friend that only picked out boys that looked chubby and tough looking. Not my type but that is what rocked his world. We each have our different likes and dislikes. Luckily for me, last night in Las Vegas, I had a superstar. :) A lad I met on Flirt4Free spend the evening with me. It was fun but just seeing him in person was a great treat.

I still remember the first lad that was my long term companion in Thailand. My first trip to LOS and he was with me for a month. I thought he was the hottest guy on earth. He was 29 and looked 19, short, smooth skin and very sexy. I was in heaven with him. I thought he was gay but after a few years, I found out he was a ladyboy. I didn't know and really don't care but everyone that saw me with him knew and never said a word. :) To each is own. :) He is now 34 and still looks 19 and I still see him/her when I go to Bangkok for a weekend.

Topman is really doing a good service to the Internet world by showing us the boy of the week.

Boy of the week is a fine idea.

But WHY put the manager/cashier's picture here ?

Boy of the week is a fine idea.

But WHY put the manager/cashier's picture here ?

They are all for hire. Managers/Mamasan's, etc. Perhaps he needs some work this week and thought the pics would help him. I had a friend with me from USA one trip. He was 23, young, sexy and hot. He did not like any of the boys in the boy bars but often did like the Managers. He offed one in Chiang Mai and they kept in touch for years. I have one mamasan I really like in Pattaya and have offed many times as well. I think the only non-offable person is the owner. And, that may also depend on the situation. :)

Guest pete1969

GT, I must agree with you about My Way. I can't find another bar yet in LOS that I like nearly as well. For me, Bon does a great job with that bar, and he has a real knack for taking care of the guests. Some don't like his over the top style, but he does always make sure it is a party atmoshpere when he is there.

Pete