Guest GayPattayan

"Invitation" to join me on "meeting place board -- please ignore!

Guest GayPattayan

I have been advised by several friends that they have received mail from a "meeting place" board saying that I was inviting them to join that board.

I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies !!!!!

"MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did.

I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm sorry so many of my friends got stuck with mail from them. My sincere regrets.

Thanks to everyone who let me know about it for alerting me to the problem!!!!!!! Embarrassing and astounding, but doubtless my carelessness!!!!

Please do NOT respond if you get a message saying allen invites you to join him at quechup.com.

Allen (G.P.)

Guest xiandarkthorne
I have been advised by several friends that they have received mail from a "meeting place" board saying that I was inviting them to join that board.

I'm afraid it was my fault -- sincere apologies !!!!!

"MEA CULPA", guys. (I am at fault!) I am doubtless guilty of letting them access my address book, though I don't remember doing it specifically, and had no idea so many people were listed. That I was using my computer at work at the time makes it doubly bad, but I don't know how they got as many names as they apparently did.

I apologize sincerely. I haven't been back to the Quechup board since I "accepted an invitation" from someone else ... I'm sorry so many of my friends got stuck with mail from them. My sincere regrets.

Thanks to everyone who let me know about it for alerting me to the problem!!!!!!! Embarrassing and astounding, but doubtless my carelessness!!!!

Please do NOT respond if you get a message saying allen invites you to join him at quechup.com.

Allen (G.P.)

I just recieved an invitation from someone from THAT board, to join Quechup. Since I know the person concerned (at least I thought I did) I replied directly to the person's email address instead of via Quechup. It would be interesting to see if that person replies directly to me.