BiBottomBoy

American Horror Story

Guest hitoallusa

I read about it but it's not my kind of show. I love Glee but watch only parts of it on youtube. Merlin I love and that's about it. I am not sure you have ever watched The Fabric of the Cosmos but the host of that show Brian Greene is so hot.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2168433605

Anyone checked out American Horror Story yet?

It's got Zac Quinto in it plus you get to see Dylan McDermott in it and, for you kinky folk, a hot guy in an all latex skin tight outfit.

Guest lurkerspeaks

I love AHS... what's not to love.. a creepy ghost story, some cute guys.. the occasional naked male butt... So far was have seen Dylan McDermott's and last nite, the actor who portrays Zachary Quinto's partner. Jessica Lange has a great campy and creepy role as the next door neighbor. And for those who like their men on the twink side, there is the cute Evan Peters portraying Tate...

S01E04+Evan+Peters+as+Tate+Langdon+American+Horror+Story+2.png

Guest EXPAT

Looks like singer Adam Levine is close to appearing in FX’s American Horror Story for season 2!! And yes, by appearing, we mean ACTING! Though the Maroon 5 star has been successful in the reality world as a mentor on NBC’s The Voice, this will be his FIRST jump into the scripted TV world! The soon-to-be actor is in final negotiations to be playing a “contemporary” character who’s one half of a couple known as “The Lovers.”

We wonder if he'll be the boyfriend of the Angelina Jolie-esque character they were casting for!!

Season 2 will take place on the East Coast in a “horror institution” and supposedly, the producers love Adam so much, they are working AROUND his summer tour schedule! American Horror Story returns in October with original cast members (but not the same characters): Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, and Lily Rabe.

post-105999-086790900 1332285836.jpg

Guest lurkerspeaks

Thanks for the update. I was wondering if they would find a way to bring back any of the actors/characters from season 1 since each season is to have a completely different theme. Jessica Lange was a standout in season one.. and Evan Peters made parts of me stand out... Glad to hear that they will both be back for more freaky fun frightening times.

Guess we can hold our breathes to see if they convince Adam Levine to show as much flesh as Dylan McDermott did in season one.

sssss.jpg

Guest gcursor

I'd like to but I swore off horror shows some time ago. It took me years before I'd watch an episode of SUPERNATURAL. Now I'm chewing through the episodes pretty fast because I like the story arc a lot. Still when I do watch this series, I try never to watch it at night. The last horror movies that I saw were probably: HOSTEL and HOSTEL 2 which were spaced months apart. I didn't want to watch HOSTEL but I knew it was going to be a ground-breaking film and so I saw it. HOSTEL 2 I thought would be just as ground-breaking but turned out to not be terribly that way.

• Members

This show gain my attention and loyalty from the beginning. I was obsessed, but how could you not be ? Spooky, freaky and Stylish.... And any show that incorporates gay MAIN characters is high on my must see list.

Cant wait for Season 2. This show bumped Dexter out of my #1 spot.

Guest EXPAT

James Cromwell is set to join American Horror Story as Dr. Arden, who will be a nemesis for his boss at the insane asylum, played by Jessica Lange.

What will be interesting is that while some of the actors are coming back for season 2, they are all playing different characters for season 2 so it is like a seasonal re-boot.