Guest EXPAT

Happy 100th birthday Oreos. . .

Guest EXPAT

Oreos are old. So old that their grandchildren might post funny videos of them on YouTube. So old that people in the grocery store don't judge them for using an electric scooter.

They're so old, Willard Scott could read their name and wish them a happy birthday from Smuckers on the Today Show.

That's right, Oreos are 100-years-old yesterday. How do you eat your oreos? center first then the outsides? do you dunk in milk?

post-105999-054257000 1331144683.jpg

post-105999-083152600 1331144690.jpg

Guest zipperzone

If my memory serves me correctly (debatable), I've heard that the creamy centre is petroleum based. Never ate one since then - yuk :hyper:

• Members

I bought some oreo's in honor of it's birthday and ate the whole bag by myself in 2 days.I stepped on the scales this morning and noticed I had gained 2 pounds, hummmm.

When I traveled a lot I found Oreo's and Pringles to be a universal snack around the world. The guys in Thailand and South America always seemed to enjoy that I aways had both in my hotel room.