Guest tomcal

Porto Alegre March 2012

Guest tomcal

"Tom, are you and your "bois" conversing in English or a mixture of Ingles and Brasillian Portuguese, bits and pieces, disjointed, etc.?"

Axiom, probably your bits and pieces, disjointed" accurately describes it! 98%of the boys do not know any English outside of "hello" or "Goodbye" So I converse with the smattering of Portuguese I know, hand gestures and facial expressions! lol Actually I understand more Portuguese than I can speak, if that makes sense. But I usually can get the gest of what the conversation is and with the key words I know the boys usually the same with me! I really don't have much of a problem talking with them, I and they have to work at it some, but we laugh and joke and talk about things other than sex!

BUT..I know ALL the KEY WORDS for anything to do with sex! :rolleyes:

Lucky left me alone in the bar at Midnight tonight! I didn't know what I was going to do...luckily a cute boy said he would help me since my friend left!!

We are heading back to Sao Paulo tomorrow and than back to the states. This has been a great trip and have really enjoyed my time with Lucky and BF!

Guest tomcal

As Lucky mentioned in his post, Sunday after we left Mezzinu around 8:00 we went over to Plataforma sauna, which the only sauna I spent time at in Porto Alegre from 2004 to 2007. It is old, poorly heated and A/C , small rooms and beds and poor layout, but back then it didn’t matter as it had a lot of hot guys, now with no hot guys it matters a lot! :lol: I thought lucky should see it and I thought maybe there was a off chance that there would be some cute guys, I was wrong, there were about 4 desperate ones.

We went to bar mixx and there was a new cute guy and one that I had been with the previous night. They were sitting on either side of me and Lucky suggested/voted that I go with the new cute one. I had seen the boy from the previous night at Mezziniu when we were there with a client, so I knew he had already made some money. I went with the new guy, and I am glad I took Lucky’s advise! He was a lot of fun and very attentive, especially after I told him I would probably be back in June.

Monday, we left for Sao Paulo. Since my flight was out at 10:00 Sunday night and I got into Sao Paulo at 4:00 I went over to Lagoa sauna to spend 3-1/2 hours before going to the airport. They have checkin for your luggage at the sauna, seems I am not the only one that would rather sit at the sauna than wait around the hotel or airport waiting for your flight! I have done this quite a few times without any problems.

I was not expecting it to be very good since it was Monday evening. When I got there, there were about 12 to 14 guys working and about 8 customers. In the next hour about another 8 guys showed up. I was looking at a guy sitting at the next table when another guy came over and asked if he could join me. We started talking and he seemed like a really nice guy, than the guy who I had been looking at the next table came over and sat down too. The three of us talked for about 15 minutes and when I looked at the time it was 6:15! I was planning on leaving around 7:15 as it is a hour taxi ride from Lagoa to the international airport. I told the guys I didn’t know what to do as I liked them both and only had enough Brazilian dollars for one encounter plus a little extra as I usually plan it so I am not taking a lot of Brazilian dollars back home with me on the night I leave…..and I waited for them to come up with a solution! They said “let’s all three go up and we will split the money!” which is the answer I was hoping for. I was breaking one of my own rules here, as it is not usually a good idea to do three ways with two guys who don’t know each other or who do and don’t want to do certain activities in front of their co-workers! It is always better to let them pick the guys for the 3 or 4 ways, with you having the right to veto the selection until they get someone you both are into. But since I thought they were both cute and I now was working under a time constraint, I said “lets go!” It turned out to be a good decision! When I went to check out they both came running over with their contact information and Facebook names to give me! Now I could board the plane tired and sleep!

BTW, Lucky ditched me again! He never made it to Lagoa Monday night! :lol:

There is one hustler bar that we never made it to this trip, Indiscretus. It doesn't get going until close to 1:00a.m. and since BarMixx was good there was no need to stay up that late to go there, but it can be fun and on certain nights the waiters are naked with just a tray of drinks in their hands walking around! I have never figured out the schedule for this. some nights there would be one naked waiter and two with no shirts and just jeans on, other nights, two would be wearting a apron and nothing else and one would be dressed! They have a darkroom as well as stage and small dance floor and have strippers!

• Members

"Tom, are you and your "bois" conversing in English or a mixture of Ingles and Brasillian Portuguese, bits and pieces, disjointed, etc.?"

Axiom, probably your bits and pieces, disjointed" accurately describes it! 98%of the boys do not know any English outside of "hello" or "Goodbye" So I converse with the smattering of Portuguese I know, hand gestures and facial expressions! lol Actually I understand more Portuguese than I can speak, if that makes sense. But I usually can get the gest of what the conversation is and with the key words I know the boys usually the same with me! I really don't have much of a problem talking with them, I and they have to work at it some, but we laugh and joke and talk about things other than sex!

BUT..I know ALL the KEY WORDS for anything to do with sex! :rolleyes:

Lucky left me alone in the bar at Midnight tonight! I didn't know what I was going to do...luckily a cute boy said he would help me since my friend left!!

We are heading back to Sao Paulo tomorrow and than back to the states. This has been a great trip and have really enjoyed my time with Lucky and BF!

MUITO OBRIGADO for taking the time to write during your most recent sojourn to Brasil! Much appreciated to a man back home who yearns to return!!

• Members

Thanks for the great reports !

Can I have an idea of the rate for taking a sauna boy for a night ?

Gayromeo is not an indication since the amount asked for a night there are often in the 700 € to 1000 € range (or USD). The minimum being something like 500 USD.

Thanks in advance !

Guest tomcal

Thanks for the great reports !

Can I have an idea of the rate for taking a sauna boy for a night ?

Gayromeo is not an indication since the amount asked for a night there are often in the 700 € to 1000 € range (or USD). The minimum being something like 500 USD.

Thanks in advance !

The max I pay for a overnight is $150.R but many times $125. THe guys on gayromeo base their prices I guess on U.S. or Europe, but I can't imagine ever paying those prices in Brazil!

• Members

The max I pay for a overnight is $150.R but many times $125. THe guys on gayromeo base their prices I guess on U.S. or Europe, but I can't imagine ever paying those prices in Brazil!

I assume your prices are in Reais and not USD, so I did pay a little too much. The price difference between a session in sauna, (which is around 50 to 60 Reais in Meio Mundo and around 70 to 80 Reais in Ponte 202 or Club 117, most boys asking for 100)and an overnight in an hotel is therefore not that big and a bit surprising to me. In the case of Felipe, we left the sauna around 8 pm and he left around 9 am the next morning. He drove me to my place with his car. I did not have to pay for the sauna room (30 Reais), nor the taxi (25 Reais), had I taken one.

• Members

R$50 R$70 R$150 I've never had overnight company [which is ok], but in past posts, I've read that the given rate for an overnight is R$150 upwards to R$175---depending on the experience.

In the saunas I've paid from R$50 to R$100. If it came to the latter--I did not feel like bargaining, for I wanted the "hot stuff" that awaited me!

• Members

Last Tuesday night at 117, a very hot first-timer from Cabo Frio wanted 150Reais for a longer programma across the street at the Alameda, 200Reais for an all-nighter. I chose the 60Reais for 40 minutes. More than enough time to be satisfied.

• Members

I was in Club 117 yesterday and met a recent garoto called Jonatan. Rather short, well defined, hazel eyes and blond hair, with a thick dick. He wanted 100 R$ for a session in the sauna, but accepted 80 R$. An overnight was offered at 400 R$, then reduced to 300, but not less. He mentioned that an overnight can be from midnight until 7am or longer, including dinner and breakfast (and what is around), which is more 12 hours than 7. Finally, I did not go with him, but was interested in knowing how far he would go. It seems to me very difficult to have an allnighter for 125 R$. Will check again with my new target, Luiz Henrique. A treat !

Guest tomcal

This thread has gone off topic from being about the Porto Alegre trip last week, to costs of overnights in Rio and the price at the sex motel across the street from club 117! I think a new post subject should be started for that if that is the interest! Otherwise the subject line is misleading.

• Members

Hi Tom I have a question about boys at hustle bars in Porto Alegre, a city I have never been but look forward to. You mentioned that there are "bedrooms" at the bars which I assume are backrooms (please correct me if I'm wrong). How much these hot boys charge for a quick activity in the back and what kind of activity we can expect.

Guest tomcal

Hi Tom I have a question about boys at hustle bars in Porto Alegre, a city I have never been but look forward to. You mentioned that there are "bedrooms" at the bars which I assume are backrooms (please correct me if I'm wrong). How much these hot boys charge for a quick activity in the back and what kind of activity we can expect.

At BarMixx there are two bedrooms to rent, they are $20.R, they have a bed, towels and condoms and lube provided.

At Indescretus, there is a Dark room, make sure you have ahold of the guys hand because it is totally black in there and you will not find him if you let go! (and put your $ and billfold in your sock, so as you are bumping into guys in the room you don't lose something, it happens!)

• Members

Just arrived in Porto Alegre. Left Rio under the rain, which was supposed to last 4 days and arrived in sunny Porto Alegre where sun is forecasted for the next few days. Before going to Mezzaninu, I was reviewing my Porto Alegre Encyclopedia on boys, written by a guy called Tomcal.

Guest FourAces

At BarMixx there are two bedrooms to rent, they are $20.R, they have a bed, towels and condoms and lube provided.

At Indescretus, there is a Dark room, make sure you have ahold of the guys hand because it is totally black in there and you will not find him if you let go! (and put your $ and billfold in your sock, so as you are bumping into guys in the room you don't lose something, it happens!)

Cool a dark room. That sounds so 70s and so much fun :D