Suckrates

HeeJun Says Sayonnara on American Idol

• Members

I may not win the Mega millions, but feel like I did when obnoxious Asian wannabee Heejun finally got the boot from american Idol..

You got this one RIGHT america. what took so fucking long ?

And while its too soon to call a winner, I think Phillip Phillips is the most unique performer, However his talent just might not translate commercially.

So Jessica or colton might just take home the gold ?

Guest EXPAT

I was doing backflips last night when I saw he was voted off. He shouldn't have been in the top ten to begin with. For once America got it right. I'm also glad the judges didn't use the save.

Jessica had my favorite performance this week with a slowed down version of Beyonce's "Sweet Dreams". But she may be too "plain" to get the votes. But she has the best voice. And she is probably the only contestant that I might buy music from. I'm really not that excited for the list of contestants this year.

Guest lurkerspeaks

oh come on now.. Colton is so cute.. and when he sings, Phillip Phillips has the cutest smile and facial expressions. Deandre might be cute in a couple of more years, but now he comes across as too "teenage"...

• Members

oh come on now.. Colton is so cute.. and when he sings, Phillip Phillips has the cutest smile and facial expressions. Deandre might be cute in a couple of more years, but now he comes across as too "teenage"...

Deandre needs to cut that Chaka Khan hair, and start singing WITHOUT the falsetto. Not that many songs lend themselves to that style, plus that screeching gets to you after 2 minutes. OH MY EARS !

Guest hitoallusa

Lol... Let's give him some time..

Deandre needs to cut that Chaka Khan hair, and start singing WITHOUT the falsetto. Not that many songs lend themselves to that style, plus that screeching gets to you after 2 minutes. OH MY EARS !

Guest EXPAT

I like Deandre but his falsetto seems forced. He doesn't yet have the vocal discipline to pull that off yet, but he could definitely learn. I still think he is the most commercial for a global market. The only other contestant that I would buy something from would be Jessica Sanchez. I know people like Colton and Phillip Phillips but they both have very average voices and very average styles. So if either win we will have yet another mediocre winner that won't do well. . .Kris Allen anyone?