Guest EXPAT

Chord - in honor of Glee returning Tuesday

Guest EXPAT

Since Glee's Spring Season premiere is tomorrow night, I thought I'd share this hot picture of Chord Overstreet on the cover of this new magazine.

post-105999-0-66321700-1333993604.jpg

Guest EXPAT

OMG. Darren Criss broad shouldered naked in the shower. I can die now. It was such a great show tonight. I thought Matt Bomer did a great job playing Darren's brother. Funny that he's gay playing a straight character and Darren Criss is straight playing a gay character. Welcome to 2012.

Guest hitoallusa

What my Darren naked??? That's hot..

OMG. Darren Criss broad shouldered naked in the shower. I can die now. It was such a great show tonight. I thought Matt Bomer did a great job playing Darren's brother. Funny that he's gay playing a straight character and Darren Criss is straight playing a gay character. Welcome to 2012.

Guest EXPAT

Best quotes from tonight's episode:

"I'm not texting anyone. I'm donating to the Obama campaign."

-- Mercedes

"Oh, I understand. The doctor had to shine a light in your vajayjay to get all of the bats to fly off."

-- Roz

"Sue, we need to talk about what happened at Booty Camp."

-- Mr. Schue

"First of all, I have no idea who Porcelain is referring to. I'm assuming that it's gay and niche."

-- Sue

"Always, always turn into a pose."

-- Cooper Anderson

"The key to a dramatic scene is pointing."

-- Cooper Anderson

"Kids, it's in my DNA to be intense. Just like it's in Porcelain's DNA to poop rainbow glitter."

-- Sue

"New York is about the work you do and not about the work you've had done."

-- Rachel

Guest EXPAT

Here is a still shot of Darren Criss in the shower on GLEE. That was a very hot scene. I new this morning someone would have a still shot somewhere on the internet and I was right.

post-105999-0-62764200-1334163601.jpg

Guest hitoallusa

Kurt lucky you~~~

Here is a still shot of Darren Criss in the shower on GLEE. That was a very hot scene. I new this morning someone would have a still shot somewhere on the internet and I was right.