Guest FourAces

Jamar Rogers Top or Bottom?

Guest FourAces

Though he's a bit older than I usually prefer at 30 .. I am attracted to Jamar Rogers of The Voice! The openly gay man is a former drug addict and lives with HIV.

I want to be sure my fantasy is correct as possible :smile: I'm curious do you guys think he's a top or a bottom?

post-100094-0-05764400-1335356717.jpg

post-100094-0-30558000-1335356724.jpg

post-100094-0-03553100-1335356733.jpg

Guest EXPAT

I really haven't noticed him at all until his performance on Monday. I thought that was pretty good. I find it amazing just like on Idol, the girl vote is once again keeping all of the guys. I think if Adam and Ceelo hadn't gotten rid of Pip and the Italian guy they would have had an 8 male finale in two weeks.

This goes back to my discussion of the voting trend on American Idol where they have had 4 male winners in a row and may well have another male winner this year. Teenage boys are no longer voting on these shows because they don't think it's cool anymore. So the girls are ruling the voting votes for both The Voice and American Idol.

Guest FourAces

This goes back to my discussion of the voting trend on American Idol where they have had 4 male winners in a row and may well have another male winner this year. Teenage boys are no longer voting on these shows because they don't think it's cool anymore. So the girls are ruling the voting votes for both The Voice and American Idol.

I don't watch American Idol at all but if teenage girls are gonna keep the cute boys on my small screen I am all for it :D

Guest EXPAT

I don't watch American Idol at all but if teenage girls are gonna keep the cute boys on my small screen I am all for it :D

Good point. But I still hope Jessica wins on American Idol because she is by far the best talent.

Guest EXPAT

Phillip Phillips may win but only because of the girl vote, not because he is the best performer by a mile. That awful Dave Matthews Band song last night should get him eliminated actually. It was a terrible song choice.

I loved Joshua Ledet's interpretation of "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" as well. He is really talented.

• Members

Philip isnt a singer, for me he is more of a song "stylist". not sure how it would translate to radio though??

Yes I do love Joshua, but he is perceived as a bit too Church lady for a young mass market appeal....

• Members

Do you get the sense that Joshua is gay? I do. What do you think?

HELL YEAH ! the week Steven Tyler was pressing him to comment on his hot backup dancer and he stood there like a deer in headlights.... Helen Keller could see hes GAY.