nickparks

First Trip to Rio

• Members

Ok so i've been to Rio once last year but im going again on business at the end of January and ill be alone thus be able to enjoy the sauna's.

So firstly i'm pretty young (30) I read a few reviews about it being difficult at that age to get the guys to come up to you ... any comments?

I have read the threads on this board and various reviews but I was wondering if someone could walk me through what you are supposed to do when you enter etc, once you've changed do you just walk in with a towel or can you wear other clothes t- shirt etc?

What are the best Saunas for muscle boy tops? Also do you have any recommendations for first timers? I appreciate any feedback you can give Thanks...

Guest lurkerspeaks

hi nickparks.. first of all, welcome to the boards.. I suggest you read all of the pinned threads here. They answer most of your questions about how the saunas work, etc.. I will gladly answer any of the additional questions you might have.

All of the saunas have many hot tops to choose from, but if you prefer more muscles, I would recommend either 117 or the Pointe. Meio Mundo tends to be more "natural" boy next door types. Feel free to message me directly or post more questions here.

• Members

You mentioned that you are going again on business to Rio. I assume that you know the requirements for a business visa are quite different than the requirements for a tourist visa. You will want to be certain that your visa is in order or you will not be allowed past immigration in Brazil after you arrive.

Second, don't believe the reviews that state "it being difficult at that age to get the guys to come up to you" The sauna guys in Brazil are there to make money. It really doesn't matter how old you are. If you look very young, some of the garotos might mistakenly think you are not a client but you should be able to dispell that misconception after you enter the sauna.

"I was wondering if someone could walk me through what you are supposed to do when you enter etc, once you've changed do you just walk in with a towel or can you wear other clothes t- shirt etc?"

You have answered your own concerns. After changing (or not changing if you prefer), you enter the sauna. If you see someone you like you can make eye contact and decide if you are compatible. You really should not worry about the process of getting along in the sauna. Things will go well for you.

Ok so i've been to Rio once last year but im going again on business at the end of January and ill be alone thus be able to enjoy the sauna's.

So firstly i'm pretty young (30) I read a few reviews about it being difficult at that age to get the guys to come up to you ... any comments?

I have read the threads on this board and various reviews but I was wondering if someone could walk me through what you are supposed to do when you enter etc, once you've changed do you just walk in with a towel or can you wear other clothes t- shirt etc?

What are the best Saunas for muscle boy tops? Also do you have any recommendations for first timers? I appreciate any feedback you can give Thanks...

-

• Members

During my last three visits to Brasil-- I decided NOT to wear a towel, flip flops and nothing else. I've worn a solid colored t-shirt and boxers. I've also worn my own flip flops as well because of their comfortability. Guys still came up to me, esp. when I had on a pair of navy blue boxers with a red emblazoned number of 23. Although many of the sauna boys are huge in endowment, we got the eyes of each other as I strolled and sat. So dress as you desire if at all, and see what happens.

• Members

One excellent reason to change out of your close and get into a towel or sunga, along with the Havaianna's/sandalias/flip-flops/chinelos is all of the fun times that will be missed in the wet and dry saunas. The guys are not bashful about wrapping and unwrapping their towels and showing their wares(as it were) in any location in the sauna. However, they are bashful about getting too touchy-feely in front of other boys and clients. So things like heavy kissing, minor amounts of cocksucking, nipple action, fingers up buttholes, etc, much more often take place inside the saunas.

• Members

I was in my 30s when I visited Sauna 117, my first time and so far only time in Brazil, for the one free night I had, and I did have a VERY hard time getting boys to come to me. They'd always sit with someone else.

So I just started approaching them, and in one evening I fucked 5 guys, and in a half evening on the way to the airport I fucked four guys.

But I'm aggressive, particularly when horny, and my POINT is that if I'd simply waited for the guys to come to me, to my table, I may have had a dry night.

Be aggressive. Be Be Aggressive :-)