Suckrates

What's UP with these One Direction Boys ?

Certainly in my dreams and fantasies they are ^_^

So my high school girlfriend had a crush on John Cleese, and said I reminded her of him.

Meanwhile I had a crush on her younger brother, so I suppose it all balanced out one way or another.

Guest hitoallusa

What my prince William and Harry could be gay! I need to move to London right way... I don't want to upset Kate so I will leave William alone. My target will be Harry...^_^

You know all British males are really gay, right?

:lol:

Guest FourAces

though he might not be as "cute" as the one direction boys... Steve Martin was the King of Comedy for sure!

"The Great Flydini"

First that is awesome. I don't recall ever seeing it. But how is it done?

Guest lurkerspeaks

One Direction fans might get a peek at Harry Styles nude. I am assuming this is meant to be titillating, but I am beginning to wonder if the world has gone Pedo Bear mad. Lately all these extremely young looking motherfellas have been the idol in which girls are pledging their undying love.

Harry-Styles-Getting-Pantsed-By-Liam-Pay

Regardless of my preference of a crossbow wielding Norman Reedus over some wiry tween sensation, I shall press on with The Sun’s rumor of One Direction nudity.

In an interview with the paper, boy bander Louis Tomlinson stated that, “Niall turned up recently at a gig with a Segway. We were all spinning about on it, then Harry decided to strip off and go streaking. He turned a few heads.

Oh, the cheek. Naked Seway-ing will start trending now.

Niall reportedly added, “He’s a braver boy than me. It can get a bit chilly when you pick up speed. It can be quite cold backstage too.” That was followed by Liam’s tale of de-panting Harry Styles and revealing more than just some boxers, “I pulled Harry’s trousers down on stage one night. What I hadn’t considered was that I might whip his pants off by accident too – which happened.

The mag states that Styles confirmed the nude shot and added it might make the upcoming 3D film, ‘This is Us’

“Worst of all though, it was a night when the
concert
was being filmed for our new movie. If it stays in you’ll see what I have to
offer
– in 3D.”

I wouldn’t for out too much you know that even if this makes the cut of the film you will only get a few seconds of pixelated peen.

Related Celebrity News ----

Read more: http://allieiswired.com/archives/2013/04/harry-styles-nude-in-one-direction-3d-movie/#ixzz2Rs9hWo5F