tealady

212, any reports

• Members

Tealady please report to us regarding attendance both at 202 and MM, so we have a full picture of the current state of business in Rio.

Regarding the boys charges are there more differences among locals than foreigners per se. They charge by age, body type (fat x thin), fitness, attractiveness, race etc. A reasonably attractive fit foreigner probably will pay less than an old fat Brazilian because it will be more pleasurable, but even so it depends on the boy.

Guest parisrio2000

I remember 202 being absolutely infernal about a year ago, very depressing to see. Please post on whether this has changed.

• Members

I remember 202 being absolutely infernal about a year ago, very depressing to see. Please post on whether this has changed.

The last time I was in Pointe 202 was in October of 2008. It was dismal then as opposed to earlier years, 2003 and beyond.

I've found the sauna scene and the saunas to be ever-changing from the first time I visited Rio up to now! Wonder if they'll

be around for another decade?