Guest hitoallusa

New Miss USA

Guest hitoallusa

Well I think our Suckrates will be proud, the Miss USA of 2013 is from the state of New York.. ^_^ She is pretty. I would love to participate in a beauty pageant if I were a girl.. I think it would be so fun.. Although I might give an answer like Miss Utah or Sarah Palin.. lol..

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/miss-york-crowned-2014-miss-america-031226443.html

Guest hitoallusa

As a gay guy... am I the only person interested in their dresses, shoes and their style? I love beauty pageants... and it's not all about wining but creating an image that could attract people... It may seems foolish and stupid but I think unless it is replaced by some other activities it will continue to go on..

I would rather sit in the dark in chains than watch a beauty pageant. But that's just me. Or maybe I'd rather watch a Honey boo boo rerun and i HATE HATE HATE reality shows.

• Members

I would rather sit in the dark in chains than watch a beauty pageant. But that's just me. Or maybe I'd rather watch a Honey boo boo rerun and i HATE HATE HATE reality shows.

Be careful. You may be revealing your secret desires. ^_^

Bert Parks was a young man the last time I watched a beauty pageant and that was because my family had it turned on. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

As a gay guy... am I the only person interested in their dresses, shoes and their style? I love beauty pageants... and it's not all about wining but creating an image that could attract people... It may seems foolish and stupid but I think unless it is replaced by some other activities it will continue to go on..

I watch for Fashion hito, and for the silly answers to the serious questions. The winners color yellow was soft and pretty but the gown was MUCH too simple for a pageant. I would wear that gown to go grocery shopping :queen:

Guest hitoallusa

Oh my Suckrates.. You are very stylish.. I don't want to attract guys at a grocery store though... Then I have to organize items in my cart and match their colors with my outfit.. Too much work.. Even Julia Roberts goes to grocery stores without any make up on in her plain clothes.. ^_^ I don't think single guys shop a lot at grocery stores anyway.. You steer away from guys who have baby diapers in the cart... That usually means he is taken. Also avoid guys who have real ingredients in the cart rather than pre-made microwave dinner.. ^_^

• Members

Oh my Suckrates.. You are very stylish.. I don't want to attract guys at a grocery store though... Then I have to organize items in my cart and match their colors with my outfit.. Too much work.. Even Julia Roberts goes to grocery stores without any make up on in her plain clothes.. :smile: I don't think single guys shop a lot at grocery stores anyway.. You steer away from guys who have baby diapers in the cart... That usually means he is taken. Also avoid guys who have real ingredients in the cart rather than pre-made microwave dinner.. :smile:

well hito, more excuses....YOU need to make yourself accessible, ANYWHERE....SOMEWHERE.... I even posted a pic-gallery JUST FOR YOU about finding a guy on the SUBWAY..... Gurl, put on your highest heels and STRUT. Unless your pussy has such a STRONG smell that will lead the guys to your house ??? That biological clock is ticking honey. STOP the excuses...GO get a MAN !