AdamSmith

Fart Filtering Underwear

• Members
Just in time for the holidays, Kohler has introduced a new toilet seat that promises to get to the bottom of unpleasant bathroom odors.

MILWAUKEE (AP) — Blow out the candle and ditch the aerosol can.

Kohler Co. has introduced a deodorizing toilet seat that it says eliminates embarrassing bathroom odors and the need for candles and sprays to cover them up.

A fan hidden in the battery-operated seat sucks in air and pushes it through an odor-eating carbon filter, followed by an optional scent pack. Product manager Jerry Bougher said the idea is to attack smells "where the action is."

Apparently, the whole shebang is powered by two "D" cells. At a bargain price of ninety dollars, it sounds like something the entire household would enjoy. Assuming, of course, the batteries don't somehow get shoved in backwards. :rolleyes:

dog-running-300x266.jpg

Guest Erostotle

My version of the above has an odor that is similar to "new car smell" so that now, every time I fart or poop, I feel like I am driving a new car. It sure makes diarrhea more fun.

(Okay, so it may not be so funny, but you can't beat this: One post and I am in the top 20 posters for the day, of which there are only 8.)

Guest zipperzone

(Okay, so it may not be so funny, but you can't beat this: One post and I am in the top 20 posters for the day, of which there are only 8.)

That's because this board is dying a slow painful death (or haven't you noticed?)

It's been eons since anyone (myself included) started a topic that was worth following.

Gone are the good old days when LUCKY had interesting comments to make.

So sad.....

• Members

That's because this board is dying a slow painful death (or haven't you noticed?)

It's been eons since anyone (myself included) started a topic that was worth following.

Gone are the good old days when LUCKY had interesting comments to make.

So sad.....

3-oldies-of-san-gimi-dl.jpg

What does he mean by that?

He means we're not interesting.

That's interesting.

• Members

I notice you saved it up for over 3 weeks before taking what must have been an almighty satisfying dump on the poop thread.

Was this monumental post a spontaneous spur of the moment production?

Exlax.jpg

Or possibly chemically assisted?