MsGuy

Pepsi Assures California Residents Product Now Safe; Rest of US Can just Go Die

• Members

OK, Pepsi states that, at least in California, it's products won't give you cancer (anyway not any more). Never would have, says they, as long as you didn't drink more than 4 ounces a day. Guess they put the stuff in 12 oz. cans for convenience in sharing.

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-pepsi-one-carcinogen-soda-20140123,0,2293838.story#axzz2rHtIZyUg

Hell, I drink Coke so what do I care? :P

• Members

Chamomile at night. Maybe mint, apple and/or strawberry tea might catch your fancy. Doctor OZ swears that white tea is super. Green tea is good but not as good. Add some finely sliced/diced fresh ginger and some sliced oranges, cherries. If you have any berries, add them to the glass with ice for a cold beverage. Sweeten with honey or agave or raw sugar.

• Members

I found that the tea that I enjoyed in England and NZ was most closely approximated by buying the cheapest, generic brand from Kroger or the like. When I had house guests from those places, they were quite happy with that, although they did insist on using "real" sugar and "real" cream, neither of which do I "stock".

For some reason, after flying non-stop for 12 or so hours, a nice cuppa was very soothing. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1