Guest hitoallusa

Yuzuru Hanyu Wins Gold!!!

• Members

And lest I forget, pay attention to 19 year-old US native, Jason Brown.

With that choreography and the pony-tail, we are talking true figure-skating LADY BOY!!

I just know he has a tramp stamp above the hard-as-steel butt cheeks and a full selection of lingerie to put even Johnny Weir to shame.

What I like about him is his Family.... It always makes me happy when I see supportive parents of gay kids. Thats how it SHULD be but unfortunately isnt always. (PS, he's also a bit too sugary for ME)

• Members

Come on, you guys. Show me some pictures. I'd love to see any Japanese or Thai guy hung as well as my first lover.

I shit you not - 8 1/2 inches SOFT. Okay? Mixture of Scots/Irish and Cherokee.

I'm with you on this Ih...... although I have seen (with my own Mouth) asian cock about 8", I have never in my vast travels seen one of Gargantuan proportions as I have on other races. Mind you, I do NOT exclude having sex with Asians, and have many times,

but what they are lacking in the crotch often is made up for in the body and that is perfectly FINE with me..... Have you seen the legs on those Asian dudes ? Their calves always POP, and I can lick em for days... YES, call me Shallow Sucky..... :frantics:

Guest hitoallusa

Come on guys.. I think he is straight though.. I think his girlfriend is so lucky... I think he will grow up to be a very handsome man. ^_^ Love you Hanyu~~~~~~~~

• Members

Come on guys.. I think he is straight though.. I think his girlfriend is so lucky... I think he will grow up to be a very handsome man. :smile: Love you Hanyu~~~~~~~~

Boys that glide thru the air like weightless fairys wearing chiffon and sequins are RARELY str8 hito dear. Let me correct that, they are NEVER str8. At least, thats what my Gaydar is telling me, and it has never steered me Wrong. :no:

• Members

Well, I'll believe until my last breath, or last dick in my life that I attempt to inhale that at least among the Canadian male skaters Elvis Stojko is straighter than I-94 through North Dakota. On the other hand, Brian Orser bends more than Lombard Street in San Francisco. Can still remember the "Battle of the Brian's" in Calgary 1988 and joking not who was the bottom and who was the top, but who was the biggest bottom. Hmm..Just Saying.