Guest Paragon

The Wolf of Wall Street

Guest Paragon

Friends had not liked this movie, so I didn't see it. But recently the opportunity arose to see it for free, so I did. I liked it. I liked Leonardo de Caprio, especially his nude scenes. Assuming that he wasn't using a body double, and I don't see how that could have happened, he has a lovely, small and tight ass.

The bacchanal of sex and drug parties was entertaining, especially given that I did not have to partake. Such an abundance of drugs makes me wonder how these folks functioned at all. And they must definitely have played people for suckers, people whose own greed allowed them to give up 50% of their investment as profit to the broker.

Today's NY Times has an article by a Wall Street broker who claims the only overnights he did were with spread sheets. Ha! We've all heard the tales of Wall Street during the heyday when making money was as easy as showing up for work. I knew one broker who described his lifestyle to me after the fact. Since he could work from home with just a laptop, he could do all the drugs he could handle. He'd hire $25,000 hookers for a weekend and not once have sex with them. (girls) For one, he couldn't get it up. For two, he just wanted company when he was blitzing out. He described making $40 million dollars in five minutes. That was his profit from a huge trade. No doubt the prep and negotiations took more than 5 minutes, but the trade itself didn't. He was in rehab when I spoke to him, out of Wall Street, but not broke and still driving a fancy Mercedes.

Watching the movie, one feels a bit jealous that these folks are making money hand over fist when I, for one, worked for peanuts at a socially responsible job. But of course these guys got theirs in the end, didn't they? The film doesn't tell us what happened to the bulk of them, nor does it say if that's really Leo's ass.

• Members

... I liked Leonardo de Caprio, especially his nude scenes. Assuming that he wasn't using a body double, and I don't see how that could have happened, he has a lovely, small and tight ass.

The bacchanal of sex and drug parties was entertaining,..

He'd hire $25,000 hookers for a weekend and not once have sex with them. (girls) For one, he couldn't get it up...

The film doesn't ... say if that's really Leo's ass.

See guys, Paragon has just demonstrated how to give good review. :thumbsup:

Maybe I would have added how many minutes to skip to get to Leo's tight little ass, but that one quibble aside, he included all the pertinent data.

Guest Paragon

Well, so far as I know, you can't skip to his ass unless you have a DVD, which, as far as I know, are currently only in the hands of Oscar voters and buyers of DVDs on the streets of Thailand. But, I appreciate that you otherwise liked the review.

83% of rottentomatoes.com members liked the movie.