Guest parisrio2000

Anything in Colombia?

Guest parisrio2000

Just curious if anyone knows about good things in Bogota or Medellin, etc., Colombia. Might be going there and wanted to know if there's anything similar to 117 in Rio and if not, then what kinds of places or boys are available.

Thanks!

Guest parisrio2000

I found both professional boys and regular boys on Gayromeo quite easily. Bogota is much bigger and therefore the selection is bigger but Medellin is just a spectacular visual city.

Thanks...how would you rate the boys compared to, say, Brazil if you know it? I like macho muscular young guys :P who are "straight"

• Members

Thanks...how would you rate the boys compared to, say, Brazil if you know it? I like macho muscular young guys :P who are "straight"

Apparently, many of the guys on F4F are from Colombia, or that is what they wrote when I inquired a way back! Invariably all of those hotties whom I addressed wrote that they were from this country and from the two cities listed in the thread. From that point on, I'd wanted to journey there for culture as well as for some "man-fun!"

Guest parisrio2000

Apparently, many of the guys on F4F are from Colombia, or that is what they wrote when I inquired a way back! Invariably all of those hotties whom I addressed wrote that they were from this country and from the two cities listed in the thread. From that point on, I'd wanted to journey there for culture as well as for some "man-fun!"

Thanks! What's f4f?

• Members

What's f4f?

F4F = Flirt for Free, the cam site whose link is the line of photos just above your PM/notification/personal profile line above. Most of the Hispanic guys on the site are located in Bogata or Medellin.

Guest parisrio2000

Just took a look at this article,

http://gaybogota.boytoy.com

Can anyone confirm? The openness of straight guys to be tops described in this article would make Colombia a paradise for me if true, but is it? A lot of people say the same about Brazil but actually it's quite complicated to "experiment" with a (hot) straight guy in Rio and requires some time. From this article the situation sounds like much of the Arab world, is this the case?

More advice on Colombia would be appreciated.

• Members

Can't help you about Tops in Colombia but looking for a Top in Brazil who is not straight and probably married may be the hardest thing to find.

Although not as big an expert as OZ or Tomcal, from my experience most of the boys in the Sauna think of themselves as straight and many go home to their wife and kids after Fucking the visitors in the Sauna.

Guest parisrio2000

Can't help you about Tops in Colombia but looking for a Top in Brazil who is not straight and probably married may be the hardest thing to find.

Although not as big an expert as OZ or Tomcal, from my experience most of the boys in the Sauna think of themselves as straight and many go home to their wife and kids after Fucking the visitors in the Sauna.

Sure...I just meant outside the sauna/g4p scene. You can experiment with a straight guy (not for pay) in Brazil too, but it's difficult. Would like to know specifically about the situation in Colombia as described in that article.