Ojibear

3 weeks to Prague

• Members

I'm going to Prague in 3 weeks. I'll arrive Thursday morning July 31 and be there for 4 days. I'll be around the corner from Club Escape at the Blu Arcon!! I'm looking forward to a lively time. :P

Guest europebound

Report back for sure !! have fun!!

Pauleiro and I are in Prague same time in August so hopefully we can meet up maybe at Escape.

Pauleiro... where you coming from ??

• Members

I stayed at the Radisson Blu Alcron last year. Good hotel in a great location. I used Radison points for my stay and I upgraded to a "club level" room which I recommend-those boys LOVE being able to raid the minibar (which is replenished every day) and I love the fancy coffee in the morning,

The Alcron restaurant is wonderful. High end and a little pricey but a bargain when compared to similar restaurants in Europe .

Make sure you sign up for Club Carlson if you are not already a member. http://www.frequentflyerbonuses.com/carlson.html

Guest europebound

I stayed at Blu Alcron too. Excellent. Did you eer have any problem bringing hot boys back to room? I did not but am curious.

• Members

Report back for sure !! have fun!!

Pauleiro and I are in Prague same time in August so hopefully we can meet up maybe at Escape.

Pauleiro... where you coming from ??

I'm coming from Canada.