Suckrates

Re-Defying Gravity

• Members

This is Incredible, Awesome, Ferosh, and FABULOUS.

Two talented Gay singers with Beautiful voices reinterpreting the songs of "WICKED".

So creative, ingenious, and Stylish...

I cant stop watching and Listening.

BRAVO Peter Hollens and Nick Pitera

(Sorry I cant figure out how to post the visual) Click the link, you wont be sorry !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Y3a-Jf4jogw

Guest Schlam

This is Incredible, Awesome, Ferosh, and FABULOUS.

Two talented Gay singers with Beautiful voices reinterpreting the songs of "WICKED".

I agree this video is great. But I wonder if Peter Hollens has come out yet as gay to his wife, Evynne? ;)

Here is Peter singing Katy Perry's 'Fireworks'. I think he is a better singer than she is.

Schlam

PS To make the video show up in a viewer in the post do the following - put the web address for the YouTube video between the following command [video web address [/video

Also please note- you need to put the closing bracket "]" after each instance of the word "video" - don't use the quote marks around the closing bracket. I'm sorry I had to show how to do it in such a weird way but every time I tried putting opening and closing brackets around the "word" video- the Forum software acted as if I were trying to put a video into the actual post here, and the word brackets-video wouldn't show up. That is very weird as I enclosed them in quote marks which usual is a signal to the software not to take the "expression" as a command but as an illustration. Anyway I hope all that makes sense and is helpful.

Schlam

• Members

They did a fantastic job and really enjoyed it. I love "Wicked" and have seen it maybe a half dozen times. Kind of a tradition with my nieces in that we all saw it for the first time together on the London stage and every time it comes to town around the holidays we go to see it.

PS To make the video show up in a viewer in the post do the following - put the web address for the YouTube video between the following command [video web address [/video

Also please note- you need to put the closing bracket "]" after each instance of the word "video" - don't use the quote marks around the closing bracket. I'm sorry I had to show how to do it in such a weird way but every time I tried putting opening and closing brackets around the "word" video- the Forum software acted as if I were trying to put a video into the actual post here, and the word brackets-video wouldn't show up. That is very weird as I enclosed them in quote marks which usual is a signal to the software not to take the "expression" as a command but as an illustration. Anyway I hope all that makes sense and is helpful.

Schlam

Another way for doing YouTube videos that I find even easier is to go below the video you are watching on the YouTube channel and click on "share". A link in a box appears and you simply copy that (highlight, ctrl-c) and then paste directly into the post (ctrl-v). That is the way I've been doing it anytime I post a YouTube video.

Guest Schlam

Schlam

Another way for doing YouTube videos that I find even easier is to go below the video you are watching on the YouTube channel and click on "share". A link in a box appears and you simply copy that (highlight, ctrl-c) and then paste directly into the post (ctrl-v). That is the way I've been doing it anytime I post a YouTube video.

I'm on my iPhone currently and not a computer. But don't when you do this 'sharing' from YouTube, all you get is the link to copy and paste? What the discussion here on the Forum was how to get a YouTube video to show up in a viewer in the Forum Post itself. That way when you click on the video you remain in the Forum/Post to watch it rather than a link taking you away from the Forum and to YouTube to watch the video.

Schlam