Guest callipygian

WE'RE ALL GOING TO FORT LAUDERDALE! BOYTOY ROADTRIP!

Guest callipygian

Well, I'm going and bringing you all along by proxy, via these fine forums of diverse persons, personalities and well-behaved, distinguished gentlemen.

So I arrive tomorrow 8/20 thru 8/30(?) - or until I just can't stand it any longer, run out of money, or get swept off my feet with a marriage proposal that I simply can't refuse. (so, in actuality, there are only two reasons to leave early :rolleyes:)

I've snagged a great property on the Atlantic side for the first five days and then plan to head (ha) over to Wilting Wilton Manors for another.

So, the posting festivities should begin here sometime on Thursday or whenever I have something fun and interesting to post. So just a heads up for the more meek and easily disturbed members! :P

See Y'all soon!

I live in Ft.Lauderdale and would love to meet up with for a drink....But I'm sitting in the airport in Dallas about to board my flight to Hong Kong and on to Bangkok. Have a great time. Had lots of rain, but it's supposed to be a hot sunny week.

Guest callipygian

Florida in August?

Precious are the few, who overlook the things which others have always taught us about life - and then made said journey into that very epicenter of misconception and manufactured (not always misery) - to find something very different and something very desirable.

More to come when my welome youtube video "finalizes for upload" ????

going to the pool. Not my problem. hhaha

Disclosure:

• Members

Precious are the few, who overlook the things which others have always taught us about life - and then made said journey into that very epicenter of misconception and manufactured (not always misery) - to find something very different and something very desirable.

More to come when my welome youtube video "finalizes for upload" ????

going to the pool. Not my problem. hhaha

Disclosure:

Well said sir. I will say that I lived there for years, still maintain the property, so I have been poolside in August on more than one occasion. You are correct, It is different and yet it is desirable. I do hope that you realize my comment was more tongue in cheek.

The best to you in your travels, and I will anxiously await your report.

Guest callipygian

I do hope that you realize my comment was more tongue in cheek

Of course I do. You'd have to be from, oh, I don't know...... Mississippi to come here in August!

:-) !

Guest callipygian

I'm a miserable failure at what I thought would be fun to be a live reporter on the scene for everyone. :cry:

I'm not Anderson Cooper. Not that I was trying to be - but the thought of it was fun and easy to do.

Originally.

I'll just recap everything later everything that I can remember and do a post then.

Fort Lauderdale, truly is, visually, and historically, a little slice of heaven.

And if God does exist - He knows, I need a little bit of heaven right now.

Today was, simplistically stated, a spectacular day. August, be damned. It was just gorgeous.

I do realize that there is disturbing and sensationalized news consuming our media and our lives right now on numerous fronts.

I simply just don't care right now. I spent the day amongst many people of whom we "have issues"

They were delightful. And, seemingly, feeling equally misrepresented by their own governmental media representations of themselves!?

Anyway..........

Guest callipygian

Dear Apple iPhone makers,

When you gave me the ability to shoot video on my phone - you never told me that every-time I hit that red button, (which should be just a pause button) it actually creates an entirely new video to deal with. So, instead of having 3, THREE simple videos to share and upload with my fellow friends - I now find out I actually have 27 videos to deal with and now the added burden to edit together, because your red button was a stop button as opposed to a pause button. Is there an app for this? (never-mind)

I realize that I am probably to blame here, but when I call your customer service people and get Igor, from the Philippines, first identifying himself as - ALLEN - I'm pissed.

Thank you.

Enjoy your new watch. I hope it's smarter than a red button.

PS: I had a great time in Fort lauderdale and even though I'm now uploading what's now bits-and-pieces of video from my trip - I'll find a way, without anger to make this happen.

Unless you're sitting next to me right now.

iPhone 6? really??