lookin

Boytoyflirt - Blake Johnson

• Members

:lol: I've tried to take a peek or two myself but he always seems to be in a private when I click into his room.

What's his personality like?

He's on now. Haven't been watching steadily, but he's gone on a break once and two privates in the last hour. They never last very long, so I'd suggest hanging in.

He sounds like a laid-back twenty-one year old, who seems very social. Just said he went to a gay club with his girlfriend on Friday. He thinks they're fun and was invited to some after-parties.

I'll just bet he was! :rolleyes:

Sadly, I've got to head out now, so I'm passing the baton.

(So to speak.)

• Members

Well, he's on again, but a fat lot of good that does me. My "Free Chat Has Expired"!

It actually expired a couple of days ago, but I thought it might reset every day or two. Not a chance! OZ has got that thing locked as tight as a rusty nut.

Verroestte-bout.jpg

I've never felt I had the self-discipline to turn my credit card over to one of these chat sites, no matter how tempting the bait. I guess especially when the bait is as tempting as The Young Mister Johnson.

So I suppose he'll just have to carry on without me, and my Visa will stay in my pocket. Along with my own rusty nuts and everything else. :rolleyes: