firecat691614502759

Anyone thinking of Thailand?

• Members

Does not get cheaper then this!!

Just saw airfares roundtrip on Delta from San Diego to Bangkok to San Diego...

in the $878 full price including all taxes.

Depart many dates from now ...ticket good for 6 months... V fare ...economy coach.
The new Delta website allows you to select "flexible dates" and will also show you 5 weeks before & after airfares ...scroll the 5 weeks before & after prices....month to month...shows you the lowest fares possible.
I love the new way Delta allows you to select lowest fares...

The new Delta Award Calendar system to be introduced in the new year also will have much easier ways to get lowest possible miles needed for your flights...
Long Overdue...But welcomed !!!

Guest loneranger

sorry if this sounds stereotypical, but they are sincere questions. Are there many top boys available in thailand or are most of them bottoms? And secondly, do many of the Thai boys have a big penis, or is the stereotype of small ones on asians true? As a heavy set bottom guy, I like the look of the twink thai boys, but I have this preconceived idea that their small penis size won't be big enough to "do the trick" when the bottom has a big, fat ass

• Members

Dear Mister Ranger,

Does Tonto have a big dick? Just curious.

Best regards,

RA1

Is your response relative to Loneranger's query? I wish you guys would stick to the topics and not veer off! There is a place for repartee; this post happens NOT to be one of them! Cease hi jacking by veering off course! ...would be most appreciated from those of us who like to read facts for an answer to a question of this scope!!