Guest tadclv

117 is closed on the Christmas day?

• Members

If you go to netgay.cm.br and then to Acontecera, it will list the programming for 117. Meio Mundo's site doesn't list current programming. But the ads on the homepage of netgay.com.br does have some of the upcoming events, although not updated often enough. They do have a Facebook page and you could try to message Wagner, the manager or the owners Acyr and Jorge for info.

Christmas in Rio, pretty much everything is closed. For sure they will both be open today. As to how busy MM will be today or tomorrow, with businesses being closed in the center, who can say?

• Members

If you go to netgay.cm.br and then to Acontecera, it will list the programming for 117. Meio Mundo's site doesn't list current programming. But the ads on the homepage of netgay.com.br does have some of the upcoming events, although not updated often enough. They do have a Facebook page and you could try to message Wagner, the manager or the owners Acyr and Jorge for info.

Christmas in Rio, pretty much everything is closed. For sure they will both be open today. As to how busy MM will be today or tomorrow, with businesses being closed in the center, who can say?

SEX TAKES A HOLIDAY ! Use your time wisely, clean your house or do your laundry.

(or read All those Old Boytoy threads you may have skipped over) .

Your Asshole and cock needs a break ! :yes:

My hotel was 30 minutes walk from Pointe 202. I decided to stay at the hotel and cooled down myself in the rooftop pool. Yesterday 117 was pretty good. I had two sessions to make up for lost time.