AdamSmith

Rare planetary alignment will cause partial weightlessness for 5 minutes today

You think?! :shocked:

But look at some of the other headlines on that site...

• Angels Save Dying Girl Caught on Hospital Security Camera
  • 2 Teleportations Caught on Dash Cam in Russia
  • UFO Sightings Caught on Google Maps in Sacramento 2014

Next you'll have me doubting Jeane Dixon.

Jeane_Dixon.jpg

• Members

Don't we weigh less at least twice a month? Let's not get into that other stuff that happens once a month. Is Jeane Dixon still alive? ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

Don't we weigh less at least twice a month? Let's not get into that other stuff that happens once a month. Is Jeane Dixon still alive? :smile:

My great pleasure is to weigh less once every day.

metamucil_11484_8_%28big%29_.jpeg

As for La Dixon, apparently she passed on in 1997.

John Allen Paulos, a mathematician at Temple University, coined the term 'the Jeane Dixon effect', which references a tendency to promote a few correct predictions while ignoring a larger number of incorrect predictions.[4] Many of Dixon's predictions proved false, such as her claims that a dispute over the offshore Chinese islands of Quemoy and Matsu would trigger the start of World War III in 1958, that American labor leader Walter Reuther would run for President of the United States in the 1964 presidential election, that the second child of Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau and his young wife Margaret would be a girl (it was a boy), and that the Russians would be the first to put men on the moon.[15][16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeane_Dixon

• Members

I have been to Iraklion but did not get around to any ruins. I was pretty ruined myself after 10 days of traveling to get there. ^_^ So, I just camped out on the roof top of the Atlantis Hotel and had beer brought to me for one day. ^_^

Best regards,

RA1