wncdemcub

Best nights for Saunas in Sao Paulo and Rio

• Members

Can someone remind me the best night for each of the saunas.in Sao Paulo and Rio? I have seen it on other threads before.

I also remember someone putting together a google spreadsheet that listed best nights and closed etc. If someone could attached that to this thread, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

• Members

Can someone remind me the best night for each of the saunas.in Sao Paulo and Rio? I have seen it on other threads before.

I also remember someone putting together a google spreadsheet that listed best nights and closed etc. If someone could attached that to this thread, that would be awesome.

Thanks!

I tried to do a search, but nothing came up! Send MVan a pvt. if he hasn't read this. Perhaps he and or TomCal can assist you in your query!

Guest tomcal

nights IMHO are
Meo Mundo Monday and Friday
Club 117 Tues, Thurs and Friday in that order
Pointe Sun, Tues, Friday

other nights expect between 12 - 15 guys working

Meo Mundo is closed on Sunday and Club 117 is closed on Monday

Guest tomcal

Saturday can be "ok" at 117 or possibly Pointe, I think it's "date night" for the sauna guys and that is why there are fewer on Sat. there still can be around a dozen to 15 at either sauna. This past Saturday night I was at Lagoa in Sao Paulo and it was PACKED! there were at least 40+ guys working and at least that many clients. I got there at 5:00pm and it was already busy and left at about 10:15 and it was still very busy.