mvan1

Thailand's immigration seems extreme if this story is true

• Members

This post from a supposed World Traveller and its Title shows how ignorant somebody can be! In todays world if you rip pages out of your passport the immigration officials would certainly have reason to wonder what countries she may have visited.

Does Terrorism maybe mean anything in your world????

Hooray for Thailand!!!!

• Members

This post from a supposed World Traveller and its Title shows how ignorant somebody can be! In todays world if you rip pages out of your passport the immigration officials would certainly have reason to wonder what countries she may have visited.

Hooray for Thailand!!!!

You just can't let this forum remain at peace, can you?

This is the third time you violated your own promise to ignore everything I post.

In other words, you have shown other readers that you are not truthful in keeping your word.

Your comments concerning the passport/Thailand immigration article I presented are inappropriate and childlike.

I did not write the article. I presented the article to show possible consequences of someone mutilating a passport. Your interjecting "terrorism" concerning my post demonstrates how far your hostility extends.

Your other numerous posts directed at different other posters, wherein you call various posters names (stupid, dumb, liar, ignorant et cetera), have contributed to your chasing away posters of this forum.

If you continue your ways, it won't be long before you and your few fellow forum trolls will be the only ones left posting here.

• Members

Yak Yak Yak

First of all I never made some promise to you especially when you make such a stupid post. Try reading the headline of your post ?

It is clear you said it was extreme of Thailand to react in the way they did (if true) because it was a mutilated passport with pages removed . You love finding articles from questionable sources such as Rio Times and posting them . You got called on that by a number of members in the Brazil Forum.

You must really be bored reading these questionable sources. But who knows this one could be true and if true you think Thailand Immigration acted rashly.

It is almost ridiculous for you to try and say your post was to educate those who mutilate their passports.

Maybe you just don't read your own post before entering them?

Anyone who supposedly is such a world traveller should understand that a passport with removed pages Might indicate the individual did not want someone to know where they had travelled such as Iran, Syria etc etc . That plus her explanation was so ridiculous as to cast even more suspicion.

If true they acted appropriately to make sure they don't have another terrorist attack.. Maybe during your 180 supposed trips to Brazil you don't worry about terrorism.

Hopefully you will never have to regret that ignorance!!

• Members

Yak Yak Yak

First of all I never made some promise to you especially when you make such a stupid post. Try reading the headline of your post ?

It is clear you said it was extreme of Thailand to react in the way they did (if true) because it was a mutilated passport with pages removed . You love finding articles from questionable sources such as Rio Times and posting them . You got called on that by a number of members in the Brazil Forum.

You must really be bored reading these questionable sources. But who knows this one could be true and if true you think Thailand Immigration acted rashly.

It is almost ridiculous for you to try and say your post was to educate those who mutilate their passports.

Maybe you just don't read your own post before entering them?

Anyone who supposedly is such a world traveller should understand that a passport with removed pages Might indicate the individual did not want someone to know where they had travelled such as Iran, Syria etc etc . That plus her explanation was so ridiculous as to cast even more suspicion.

If true they acted appropriately to make sure they don't have another terrorist attack.. Maybe during your 180 supposed trips to Brazil you don't worry about terrorism.

Hopefully you will never have to regret that ignorance!!

“First of all I never made some promise to you especially when you make such a stupid post. Try reading the headline of your post ?”

The fact that your sentence is grammatically incorrect does not alter the fact that you did say, several months ago, that you would no longer respond to anything I write. Again, your word and/or honesty are non existent. Was my post so egregious that you had to make such a hostile response?

“You love finding articles from questionable sources such as Rio Times and posting them . You got called on that by a number of members in the Brazil Forum.”

How do you know if I “love finding articles from questionable sources - - - .”

Even though your writing indicates that you have less than average intelligence, let me advise you that The Rio Times is not a “questionable source” even if you and some fellow forum trolls criticize(d) the publication in the Brazil section of this forum. The Rio times is not the New York Times but it is hardly a “questionable source” as you inaccurately described it.

“You must really be bored reading these questionable sources. But who knows this one could be true and if true you think Thailand Immigration acted rashly.”

There, you go again with more errors and poor sentence structure.

As to my being bored, the only thing I find boring on this forum is you, when you make a hostile post or when you post photos of young men who appear to be underage and/or when you express sexual admiration over such type pictures.

“It is almost ridiculous for you to try and say your post was to educate those who mutilate their passports.”

It is “almost ridiculous” for me to try? I did not “almost” try to say, I did say but you misquoted me, as usual. Your lack of command of your own language is astonishing.

I wrote above in my initial response to your post that you are a contributing factor in quality posters leaving this forum. You are not the only person responsible but you are a major contributing force for several posters abandoning this forum. You really should curb your hostility. Soon the forum will be comprised of mainly trolls like you.

Your prior posts confirm that you call people on this forum, ignorant, stupid, dumb and a variety of names. One must wonder why you think you need to resort to name calling while participating on this forum. Your hostility would be inappropriate, except for the fact that you fit the troll definition.

In addition to your inappropriate name calling behavior in this forum, do yourself a favor - stop misspelling the word "traveler" and "today's" as you do in many of your posts when you use those words. Also, stop over punctuating your sentences. It is simply wrong to do so. You write similar to an emotional high school drop out when you over punctuate a sentence with excess punctuation like ???? and !!!! Here is but one example of your over punctuation (with the word "traveler" misspelled as well as the word "today's"):

#2 firecat69

Esteemed Member

• photo-thumb-100219.jpg?_r=1183624517
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 612 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:32 AM

Hooray for Thailand!!!!

-

You also repeatedly misuse the word then when you mean than. There are countless other instances where your posts demonstrate that you have a poor command of your own language (I assume that you are American).

If you live in a large city, you might consider enrolling in a remedial English course.

There is much written in news media and on the Internet about Internet trolls. Clearly, this forum has a few such trolls and, unquestionably, you are the most offensive troll of your other few troll forum members.

Here is a very fine definition of an Internet troll. The definition is as though it had you and a few of the other trolls in the forum in mind:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

Most of the forum users are bright and decent people. Some have contributed a great deal to the forum just as I have contributed and helped many users.

On the other hand, your contributions have been limited to mostly discord, name calling, criticism of others and, of course, posting questionable photos that I described above. One can hardly call your behavior in this forum quality.

The simplest thing is for you to once again agree to ignore me and I ignore you. However, that is not in your nasty nature.

Therefore, it is now time for you to respond with more illiterate nonsense. Happy trolling.

• Members

You are a total Moron!! Is that clear enough for you? All your drivel and you never addressed the title of your original post which clearly states if the article is true then Thailand went to far.

You are the one of nothing but personal attacks. You do it over and over again when you have been pointed out to be wrong.

Your only useless retorts are sentence structure and spelling.

Do you realize what an idiot you appear to be in most of your posts.

Every time you reply to a simple question you put the same drivel that you have been to Brazil 160, 140, 180 times. Do you think anyone cares even if it might be true?

Tomcal provides more useful information in 1 post then you have in all of your posts which are nothing but generalities and with no specifics.

But at least you stay in the Brazil Forum . Now you want to infect the Thailand Forum with your useless articles and ridiculous suppositions about a place you know almost nothing about.

It is easy to ignore you most of the time because the majority of your posts are inane and generally just reminding everyone that you have been to Brazil often.

How many times is it actually? You have used 140, 160, 180. Any day now it will be 200. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

• Members

You are a total Moron!! Is that clear enough for you? All your drivel and you never addressed the title of your original post which clearly states if the article is true then Thailand went to far.

You are the one of nothing but personal attacks. You do it over and over again when you have been pointed out to be wrong.

Your only useless retorts are sentence structure and spelling.

Do you realize what an idiot you appear to be in most of your posts.

Every time you reply to a simple question you put the same drivel that you have been to Brazil 160, 140, 180 times. Do you think anyone cares even if it might be true?

Tomcal provides more useful information in 1 post then you have in all of your posts which are nothing but generalities and with no specifics.

But at least you stay in the Brazil Forum . Now you want to infect the Thailand Forum with your useless articles and ridiculous suppositions about a place you know almost nothing about.

It is easy to ignore you most of the time because the majority of your posts are inane and generally just reminding everyone that you have been to Brazil often.

How many times is it actually? You have used 140, 160, 180. Any day now it will be 200. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?

“You are a total Moron!! Is that clear enough for you? All your drivel and you never addressed the title of your original post which clearly states if the article is true then Thailand went to far.”

You are not being reasonable. When you are wrong and you cannot come up with a logical answer, you resort to name calling. I assume that you know “name calling” usually accompanies the behavior of children.

I cannot imagine why you resort to name calling repeatedly whenever someone writes something that is contrary to your thinking.

By the way, you made more grammatical errors in your statement above. You should have written “- Thailand went too far, not to far.” and you do not need two !!, as you wrote after you called me another name, “Moron!!.” Also, capitalizing the word moron (as you did) is another grammatical error.

In prior posts in this forum you frequently called various posters names such as stupid, ignorant, dumb, et cetera. Now you added a new name (moron) to your inventory of insults to call people who do not agree with you. You are making progress in childlike insults for people.

“You are the one of nothing but personal attacks. You do it over and over again when you have been pointed out to be wrong.”

Your above quoted allegation is humorous. Your prior posts to this forum are filled with your countless personal attacks wherein calling various posters names.

There is a psychological term called “projection” whereby a person projects his own behavior onto another person.

Do you not realize when you repeatedly call other posters names that you are making personal attacks?

“Your only useless retorts are sentence structure and spelling.”

“Do you realize what an idiot you appear to be in most of your posts.”

More personal attacks and more name calling - is that the best you can do - behaving like a child by calling people names?

“Every time you reply to a simple question you put the same drivel that you have been to Brazil 160, 140, 180 times. Do you think anyone cares even if it might be true?

Not only do you lack the ability to form a simple sentence with correct punctuation and spelling, you also lack the ability for understanding simple arithmetic data.

At no time did I ever say that I have been to Brazil “160" or “180" times. I did say that I have been to Brazil more than 140 times, which is true. All one need do is check my prior posts which will confirm that your statement is false, just as most of your statements are false.

“Tomcal provides more useful information in 1 post then you have in all of your posts which are nothing but generalities and with no specifics.”

Most likely, your limited ability to read and understand English caused your failure to realize that I provided a lot of useful information about Brazil. I furnished specifics and reports about my travels to Brazil.

As I have no interest in under age young men, my posts did not include any such photos that you like so much. The lack of any such photos may be why you believe that I did not furnish information concerning Brazil. Regardless of the reasons for your statement, your statement is false.

“But at least you stay in the Brazil Forum . Now you want to infect the Thailand Forum with your useless articles and ridiculous suppositions about a place you know almost nothing about.”

Isn’t that a coincidence? You formerly stayed in the Asian forum. However, during the past year or so, you migrated to the South American forum boasting of conquests concerning underage boys and attacking several posters by calling them names. Your statement is merely more projection of your own behavior.

“It is easy to ignore you most of the time because the majority of your posts are inane and generally just reminding everyone that you have been to Brazil often.”

If your above statement were true, why do you repeatedly post nasty responses to almost everything I write?

“How many times is it actually? You have used 140, 160, 180. Any day now it will be 200. Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?”

I answered the question about how many times I have been to Brazil. It is you who cannot count or read or remember. As answered above, the number of trips I reported is “more than 140.”

You will no doubt respond to this post with more childish and erroneous responses. Most likely, I will ignore your next post unless it is more egregious than your prior.

Try to be civil, even if it is against your nature.

Happy trolling.

• Members

Mvan1 you need to take an English course!

"Thailand's immigration seems extreme if this story is true" That is what you posted and you continue not to reply to your stupid post that someone who tears out pages from their passport should not be considered a threat and not allowed into the country.

Maybe you can get you a JOB with TSA since they fail the tests regularly with boarding passengers carrying illegal things.

Perfect Job for you!!