RA1

Summertime

• Members

Here it is the 5th day of June, 2016 and already we seemed to have reached the doldrums of Summertime.  As others have lamented and commented upon many times in the past, there seems to be a surcease of new material present, to include me. :(   Well, I am not dead (yet) and hope to contribute more sooner rather than later.  Perhaps others will do likewise.

Local note.  It is amazing to me that this late in the season that MEM has not yet reached 90 degrees even once.  It MUST be global warming.  However, the folks in the SW will not agree.  They are having unusually hot temperatures for this time of year and of long duration.  :(

There seem to be several MIA's lately.  I hope they are doing well and are just otherwise engaged with their lives and will return shortly.

Just chatting.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I would be more than pleased to join you on the veranda, with or without the mint julep but WITH your friend.  ^_^

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
On 6/5/2016 at 0:30 PM, RA1 said:

Here it is the 5th day of June, 2016 and already we seemed to have reached the doldrums of Summertime.  As others have lamented and commented upon many times in the past, there seems to be a surcease of new material present, to include me. :(   Well, I am not dead (yet) and hope to contribute more sooner rather than later.  Perhaps others will do likewise.

Local note.  It is amazing to me that this late in the season that MEM has not yet reached 90 degrees even once.  It MUST be global warming.  However, the folks in the SW will not agree.  They are having unusually hot temperatures for this time of year and of long duration.  :(

There seem to be several MIA's lately.  I hope they are doing well and are just otherwise engaged with their lives and will return shortly.

Just chatting.

Best regards,

RA1

I guess Grandma's galleries dont count as a contribution ?     Oh well, live & learn.....   I'll have to find a new hobby ....:bye:  

• Members

I don't believe that anyone who has made well over 10,000 posts can be discounted, at all.  I, for one, enjoy your contributions. 

Should I bottle up any potential results and FEDEX them to you?  ;)

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
10 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Don't you want to PLAY with ME ????

tumblr_o6b4us7Ebh1sj1469o1_500.png

Mmmm...short legs, long torso and I love the way you clench your tight little buttocks. :P

Yeah, Sucky, I'd play with you all summer long.