Stray528

Sao Paulo Lagoa Tonight

Guest bobbalino

Lucky you! I wish! It is 6 P.M. there as I write this. I have to hold out until Jan 19th. I had cut my teeth at 117 in Rio a few times, but found Lagoa quite user-friendly on first visit end of last Jan. Found it convenient and safe to walk the few blocks from the metro, Santa Cruz; was staying near metro Trianon-MASP.

Guest bobbalino

I see go-go Cris was performing (Lagoa's Facebook) in Superman garb then stripped down to pale turquoise briefs. From RGdoS. Chased him shamelessly my final night PA's Mezzaninu in May. 

• Members
On 04/09/2016 at 6:18 PM, bobbalino said:

I see go-go Cris was performing (Lagoa's Facebook) in Superman garb then stripped down to pale turquoise briefs. From RGdoS. Chased him shamelessly my final night PA's Mezzaninu in May. 

Chased him shamelessly my final night PA's Mezzaninu in May....... and?...

Or was that the end of the tale? :-(

Guest bobbalino

... And, growing up some 840 kms from PA, Holiness, you may know one can take a boat cruise on the Guaiba River where, though not the Hudson, one has the option of climbing to the bow and belting out "... Oh life is juicy, juicy and you see, gotta have my bite, sir ..., etc"