episevilla

Soon in Colombia

• Members

I was there last month. I suggest using Chaturbate as a shopping site. You can befriend the guys there and make arrangements to meet in person. Two things though:

1. You need to install a VPN like Hide My Ass to be able to access chaturbate pages while Colombia as most boys block locals to keep how they earn their money private.

2. For the same reasons as above, boys who are actually in Cali often say they are in Medellin or vice versa. Ask where the online model you are interested in is. don't assume his page is accurate. Most use google translate to communicate in English on the page and will need to do so in person as well if you don't speak Spanish.

Hi everybody! Nice days in Colombia (Cali & Medellin)... I rented an apartment in the nice neihborghood Laureles, better than El Poblado... It is closer to the center, whereas El Poblado traffic is a nightmare...

Again, it is amazing the number of young guys ready to meet older men. Only very few who contact me (Grindr, Scruff, Manhunt...) are "Prepagos" (right spelling), or working guys; of course the regular young man eager to meet a daddy is quite happy with a dinner date or a gift.

I was so busy with my visitors than only after a week I went to Toby (near the Plazuela de San Ignacio, close to a big educational center, one or two more houses further on calle 47 # 4388: just a open door with a steep staircase to the lobby). Not at all difficult to find. Actually I had a (free) date with a nice young man and as planned we had fun... Bad news: Adrián is not working anymore. I try to contact him but he probably changed his telephone number. Good news: they hired another Christian, an amazing muscle guy who can stand with honors in Clube 117 RJ. I have to return and get a massage! Plenty of young attractive guys: one muscular twink met this old gentleman (over 70, I would say) and did his show in the steam room... Many young Colombians are just gerontophiles, being the mature man, serious and stablished in life a rol model in a still machista society.

I met two guys in Cali, one into trade. In Medellin the apps are always bussy... sometimes,  with very nice guys... he is a student in a local university and only like older men. This is the case of many others ... Of course, I understand that if you are not able to speak Spanish there is a communication problem using applications...

Now I'm in my way to Bogotá for some work and return for the weekend

Greetings

Epi