likeohmygod

[POOL]Brazilian Saunas: naked, half-naked or dressed?

Guest bobbalino

Mostly part or all clothes ...

locker area out of control saturated with both human species, along with minimal surface areas to work on such as benches

i may ask my date to dress, for the excitement of stripping together

easier to carry condoms, lube, reading glasses and phone for translation for the club floor and suite interaction

reduce mosquito bites in subareas semi-outdoors ... even with lightweight long pants my ankles and calves are covered with welt-grade bite reactivity over past week ... as before mentioned an exposure to a 2nd dengue subtype could be serious. I get to decide  whether to be dismissive about it, though I am sure there are others much more intelligent than me who are happy to critically appraise this strategy, though I will not be dissuaded from my approach ;)

Towels are normative, but dressed is not uncommon

Clothing creates ambiguity about plans, ie signals may be leaving. Reduces approaches ... I do not mind approaches, but I do the approaching within seconds of spotting the prey, most interactions initiated by the talent do not yield a programma. i would already have pounced, an intro at minimum, and filed to the shortlist.

Interesting question, it has been on my mind, likeohmygod.

BLINO