axiom2001

CUBAN CONNECTION for gay HOUSING as well as other Connections!

• Members

Hey, fellows,

When I went to Havana, Cuba, in 2015-- a man named Frank emailed me possibilities for lodging.  Because I had my accommodations already arranged, I did not take him up on what he provided.  An acquaintance of mine from Great Britain used his services and found them to be all right, especially his apartment.  Frank also connected my amigo with some Cubanos and apparently relayed to give the guys no more than 20 CUC's which is the equivalent of twenty dollars. 

In March of 2017, I plan to use Frank's services when I am traveling independently for four days.  I will book a room for three days and use it whenever I decide to play, for I will be staying at a non gay casa particular which has been arranged through the company of whose services I am using for my 25 day stay.

Frank can be contacted via Facebook at Zarzamoracubacuba Frank.  I have his email address as well as phone numbers and will only provide via a private message.  I am doing this out of respect for Frank's confidentiality.

Also guys, in terms of Gay Cuba, check out http://www.cubaguiagay.com.  The Espanol can be translated via many languages right on the site.  The man who writes for this website/blog is also a tour guide.  I plan to use his services.  The only downside to him is that he doesn't serve as a good between you and the guy or guys with whom you're interested.  That's written at his website rather discreetly.

• Members
3 minutes ago, axiom2001 said:

Hey, fellows,

When I went to Havana, Cuba, in 2015-- a man named Frank emailed me possibilities for lodging.  Because I had my accommodations already arranged, I did not take him up on what he provided.  An acquaintance of mine from Great Britain used his services and found them to be all right, especially his apartment.  Frank also connected my amigo with some Cubanos and apparently relayed to give the guys no more than 20 CUC's which is the equivalent of twenty dollars. 

In March of 2017, I plan to use Frank's services when I am traveling independently for four days.  I will book a room for three days and use it whenever I decide to play, for I will be staying at a non gay casa particular which has been arranged through the company of whose services I am using for my 25 day stay.

Frank can be contacted via Facebook at Zarzamoracubacuba Frank.  I have his email address as well as phone numbers and will only provide via a private message.  I am doing this out of respect for Frank's confidentiality.

Also guys, in terms of Gay Cuba, check out http://www.cubaguiagay.com.  The Espanol can be translated via many languages right on the site.  The man who writes for this website/blog is also a tour guide.  I plan to use his services.  The only downside to him is that he doesn't serve as a good between you and the guy or guys with whom you're interested.  That's written at his website rather discreetly.

When I relocate another site which is connected to http://www.cubaguiagay.com, I'll post here, for it lists places to party, where the boys are!