endlessdream

Where to buy poppers in the following cities?

• Members

I've been traveling with my poppers for years and never had a problem. But a friend got hassled at an US airport recently so I've decided not to bring any on my forthcoming trip. Any idea where I can get high quality poppers in the following cites and at what price?

1. Cancun

2. Medellin

3. Cali

4. Quito

5. Santo Domingo

6. San Juan

I'd appreciate useful information instead of meaningless jokes (it seems that's mostly what we can find if we google...)

Thank you!

• Members

Endless, I leave mine at home and ask my contact guy if they sell them in his city.  I've never had a problem getting them in any city I've been to. Please let me know how the scene in Cali is.  I've been to Medellin and Bogota and I'm itching to try Cali and Cartagena on my next trip as well.  So many gorgeous guys to play with!

• Members
On 2/26/2017 at 3:17 PM, Darkseraphim said:

Endless, I leave mine at home and ask my contact guy if they sell them in his city.  I've never had a problem getting them in any city I've been to. Please let me know how the scene in Cali is.  I've been to Medellin and Bogota and I'm itching to try Cali and Cartagena on my next trip as well.  So many gorgeous guys to play with!

Sorry for being so late. Cali is small, but in a cute and calm way. There's enough to do for maybe 1 or 2 days, and the rest can be wholly dedicated to the boys there. I met three. The first was a nice young man working in a shop, so very open and chatty. He's slim and tall, but not super well hung. We had some fun and he showed me around a bit. The second one was a Afro tall muscled young man working in a T-shirt factory, with an earthy charm. His cock is huge and hard any time I command, a real sex machine. I ended up spending most of my time there with him. He showed me some hidden corners in the city. The 3rd one was a quicky right before I left. He carries an incredible resemblance to Ashton Kutcher, and is very passionate in lover making. It was a shame that we had limited time. None brought up money issue, but I did pay all the drinks, meal, transport, etc. 

• Members
11 hours ago, endlessdream said:

It was a shame that we had limited time. None brought up money issue, but I did pay all the drinks, meal, transport, etc. 

@endlessdream : That has been my experience as well.  I try to keep my body in shape so I can usually pull guys to accompany me for free.  By free I mean that they get to hang out in my Air B&B apartment, travel with me to attractions, eat with me at fancy restaurants, drink a lot of alcohol, indulge in a few other vices, watch Netflix with me in jockstraps at night and be sexually available on command. Now these are usually middle class boys who are on the apps and I have been very blessed to meet a few very stunning guys who asked for nothing but a hard pounding and a free vacation.  The model guys exist and are exquisite beings who have bodies that I willingly spend in order to obtain.  However, most of my fun south of the border has been with guys I met on the apps and just picked up on the street. A free vacation and $20 in spending money will take you a long way!  I've even had guys skip college classes just to accompany me all day for a meal and the experience.