Suckrates

The Injustice of Life

• Members
25 minutes ago, boiworship said:

It's amazing how fit you can be if you've consistently worked out, ate healthily (paleo) drank moderately, eschewed drugs and never smoked. 

Well Mr Boi, that describes ME, but unfortunately AGE still got the upper hand.  As the years fly by, the body just seems to have a mind of it old.  Things get softer and sag as you lose muscle tone, and your metabolism diminishes and you cant burn calories like before.  I still look better than a lot of men my age of 65, but there are just so many beautiful looking "younger" men out there that I would love to look like if I had a "wish machine".

3 hours ago, Suckrates said:

Well Mr Boi, that describes ME, but unfortunately AGE still got the upper hand.  As the years fly by, the body just seems to have a mind of it old.  Things get softer and sag as you lose muscle tone, and your metabolism diminishes and you cant burn calories like before.  I still look better than a lot of men my age of 65, but there are just so many beautiful looking "younger" men out there that I would love to look like if I had a "wish machine".

And then too they complain about you having gray pubic hair. <_<

People so particular! :P

• Members
1 minute ago, AdamSmith said:

AHA!

But I can't stand the itching.

Itching is for shaving virgins.  If you keep it shaved there is virtually NO itching when you do... I havent itched down there in over 30 years  (except for the times I had crabs)

2 minutes ago, Suckrates said:

(except for the times I had crabs)

Gross!

What I got was scabies.

That was what tipped off the then-hubbie that I was sleazing around behind his back. And that in turn was a big part of why the divorce magistrate decided to whack me good.

• Members
5 minutes ago, AdamSmith said:

Gross!

What I got was scabies.

That was what tipped off the then-hubbie that I was sleazing around behind his back. And that in turn was a big part of why the divorce magistrate decided to whack me good.

You are lucky the magistrate was GAY.   Some might enjoy a good whacking from a magistrate !  

Naked+Blond+Twink+-+Bound+and+Whipped.gi