Suckrates

Is it a Lock ?

• Members

While the Trump admins ridiculous revamped Healthcare bill made it thru the House  (WTF are those people thinking), it still has to clear the Senate, so let's hope those folk have more sense.

What's more offensive to me than the wasting of time and money on such a ridiculous "personal whim" ... is the choading and gloating of Trump and Ryan, who already are heralding themselves as HEROES and thinking they have this thing locked up....

Butthead and Beavus need to be removed !   I'd like to spit in both of their smug faces.... Phony Fucks !   

036250a4-8b7a-4304-86b5-808a281465d9.jpg

Shaking Hands....I am waiting for them to stab each other in the back...

104449558-RTS157JU.530x298.jpg?v=1493927

Guest Larstrup

Can you tell that someone photo-shopped the same old white man's face onto every old white man behind Trump? Most would not, since there is absolutely no diversity what-so-ever here.

C_AxKgDU0AEwYDt.jpg

• Members
3 hours ago, Larstrup said:

Can you tell that someone photo-shopped the same old white man's face onto every old white man behind Trump? Most would not, since there is absolutely no diversity what-so-ever here.

C_AxKgDU0AEwYDt.jpg

And, the Rich get RICHER...... All thats missing from the photo is their WHITE HOODS.....

• Members

I m pretty confident this passage is simply a smokescreen to give POTUS the appearance of "accomplishing something"....

He was desperate for that since he is just all about appearances.  No way in hell Senate will pass this shit thru. 

• Members

Whether one is for or against ObamaCare, no one wants this version.

Best regards,

RA1

• Members

I wish people would STOP calling it Obamacare.... it's fucking HEALTHCARE.  The only thing the Republicans hate about it is that it was instituted by Obama.  Get the fuck over it already dickheads.  They do not care that THEIR version will hurt millions of Americans.  Getting it passed will make them look good (to each other and their moronic supporters) and thats all they care about.   They do not even understand the ramifications of their own plan.   SCHMUCKS.....