AdamSmith

Fire & Fury: 'Donald Trump Didn’t Want to Be President'

Effective public journalism is what, above all else, can grow public sentiment for impeachment to the point where our Congresscritters may at last find the cojones to carry it through.

The above-referenced book is the first major step down that path.

After that, the investigations of Mueller & Co. will provide the evidentiary basis for legitimate procedurals.

I think this book launches the cannonball that ultimately lands up DJT and his 40 closest associates -- as mentioned here in passing before B) -- in the below august residence...

Prison-Law-Blog-Butner-Image.jpg

:lol:

Has the secret of Donald Trump’s hair finally been revealed?

How does the abstract sculpture that sits atop the president of the United States’s head come into being? Tucked away in Michael Wolff’s new book is a precise description

3000.jpg?w=620&q=20&auto=format&usm=12&f

Donald Trump’s hair ... looks like a tumble-dried baboon, allegedly. Photograph: Spencer Platt/Getty Images

Name: Trump’s hair.

Age: New? Old? Carved from the very fabric of time itself? We may never know.

Appearance: A bin lid made of barbershop sweepings.

Oh, that’s a good one. Hey, what about this? Appearance: A tumble-dried baboon.

Amazing! Any more? Appearance: A sentient, sicked-up hairball.

Can we just make the whole thing this, please? Sadly, we cannot. For the secret of Donald Trump’s hair has finally been revealed.

You’re kidding me. Nope. Tucked away in Michael Wolff’s new book, Fire and Fury: Inside Trump’s White House, drowned out by all the stuff about how colossally useless he and everyone on his team is, you will find a precise description of how his abstract sculpture of a haircut came to be.

This is huge news! The hugest. Apparently, Ivanka Trump often mocks the haircut’s elaborate construction process to others, which is how Wolff got wind of it.

And? Don’t leave me hanging here! So, first, Trump is apparently completely bald on top.

Well, duh. Also, the book says he had scalp-reduction surgery.

What the hell is scalp-reduction surgery? It’s when surgeons snip off some of your bald scalp, then stretch the remaining hair-covered portion of scalp up over your skull.

That sounds like a living nightmare. I know. Also it costs thousands of dollars, scabs over like nobody’s business and often doesn’t work.

Is that it? Of course that’s not it. According to the book, Trump then brushes his hair by bringing it all up from the front and sides, before locking it into place with a stiffening spray. In addition, his doctor has said that Trump takes the hair-loss drug finasteride, which has been linked with several physical, psychological and ejaculatory side-effects.

Dare I ask about the colour? Of his hair? Of course. The book claims that Trump uses Just for Men, a product that darkens the longer it’s left in.

But his hair isn’t dark at all. Well spotted. Apparently, Trump doesn’t have the patience to leave it in for the full length of time. In summary, the president of the United States has such a short attention span that he can’t wait long enough to stop his hair being the colour of dehydrated camel urine.

Do say: “It’s good to make fun of Donald Trump’s hair again.”

Don’t say: “This certainly bodes well for the future of the planet.”

https://www.theguardian.com/fashion/shortcuts/2018/jan/05/has-the-secret-of-donald-trumps-hair-finally-been-revealed

• Members

Yeah, I already read that bit about Trump not being able to wait long enough for Just For men to do its work.

All I could think of was a friend of mine who is ADD. That would account for Trump's helter-skelter management style, his inability to read reports, his crippling failure  to stay on message and his family's decision to banish him to a rural up-state military academy  at the tender age of 13. 

Also, at a time ADD went undiagnosed, the secondary social effects might well account for the more unpleasant traits in his personally.

Guest Larstrup
1 hour ago, MsGuy said:

Yeah, I already read that bit about Trump not being able to wait long enough for Just For men to do its work.

All I could think of was a friend of mine who is ADD. That would account for Trump's helter-skelter management style, his inability to read reports, his crippling failure  to stay on message and his family's decision to banish him to a rural up-state military academy  at the tender age of 13. 

Also, at a time ADD went undiagnosed, the secondary social effects might well account for the more unpleasant traits in his personally.

You can associate many of the above symptoms of ADD should you chose with Trump - but it doesn't explain the rest. He wouldn't even benefit from a moral tutor.

Racist

Sexist

Islamaphobic

Homophobic

Transphobic

Xenophobic

Misogynistic

Bigoted

Fascist

Ignorant

Demagogic

Fraud

Dangerous

To name just a few.....

Please be kinder and more thoughtful to those actually battling a legitimate diagnosis.