Guest mrb43

Brasilia - Thermas Soho

Guest mrb43

I just spent the last couple of days in Brasilia, but only had one chance to visit Thermas Soho tonight, Tuesday.

Here are my observations:

• This ain't Rio or Sao Paulo.  You are in Kansas....so best to lower your expectations
  • Client to boy ratio was about 1:1
  • If you are into twinks - you will be happy.  I saw 2 guys with bigger, more muscled bodies....but for the most part it looked like these boys never saw the inside of a gym
  • This sauna has 5 free rooms on a first come basis.  The rooms are about 5' X 10' with a single bench about 2 1/2 feet wide in order to do the deed on. Otherwise there's a dark room and a video room
  • The guys here seem to be asking R$70. 
  • The entrance fee is R$35
  • The place is somewhat clean; the staff is friendly; the clients and the boys share the locker room.

There are at least two saunas with boys, and You probably visited the less popular ... I remember the one near the Joscelino Kubitschek Center, very but very frequented ... Besides, Brasilia architecture is amazing! This said, obviously you don't stay there more than two or three days!