Guest MonkeySee

Muay Thai Boxer to Ladyboy

Guest MonkeySee

post-3784-1228593196_thumb.jpg

How can this beautiful boxer boy go from Thai boxer to a ladyboy. You would think if he really was a lady in a man's body, that he would not have been interested in Muay Thai boxing?

Guest Steve1903

Are there no lady Muay Thai boxers then?

I can't get the picture out of my head of imagining him being hit in the ring and going "ohh you hit me, you bitch" and throwing some slappy punches in reply. :D

Guest MonkeySee

A Beautiful Boxer

An unusual ladyboy stories is that of Muay Thai boxer Parinya Kiatbusaba, better known by her nickname of Nong Toom. He would enter the weigh-in wearing full make up, and sometimes a wig, and goad his opponents by blowing kisses and generally acting effeminately. One of the reasons he entered the sport was to pay for a sex change operation. In 1999, at the age of 19, he underwent sex-change surgery in Bangkok, and reappeared as a statuesque and pretty female. She was now forbidden to fight, and took up a career in entertainment. A film called Beautiful Boxer was made about her life.

Guest MonkeySee
Janet is another ladyboy kicker boxer who also is trying to launch a singing career.

post-7833-1229338864_thumb.jpg

I bet Janet would kick the sh*t out of you, if you did not treat her right!

Guest Astrrro
I bet Janet would kick the sh*t out of you, if you did not treat her right!

Janet seems to well liked by everyone who meets her but yes, I don't recommend boxing with her. :D

Guest MonkeySee
Janet seems to well liked by everyone who meets her but yes, I don't recommend boxing with her. :D

I have a friend that loves ladyboys and would love to meet Janet. Is she a working girl?

Guest Astrrro
I have a friend that loves ladyboys and would love to meet Janet. Is she a working girl?

A few years ago she worked at Cascade in Nana Entertainment Plaza in Bangkok however she now has a boyfriend and is out of the pay for play scene.

Saw her on TV a few months ago; there was a Thai talk show and the guests were a few Ladyboy kickboxers. They had a singing competition among these ladyboy kickboxers and Janet won the 10K baht prize.

But the show was in Thai so I really couldn't understand what was going on.

Guest MonkeySee
Are there no lady Muay Thai boxers then?

I can't get the picture out of my head of imagining him being hit in the ring and going "ohh you hit me, you bitch" and throwing some slappy punches in reply. :D

I have never seen a lady muay thai boxer. I have seen regular lady boxers in the West and they sure were not throwing any slappy punches, although the thought is funny.

Guest Astrrro
I have never seen a lady muay thai boxer. I have seen regular lady boxers in the West and they sure were not throwing any slappy punches, although the thought is funny.

There's an outdoor boxing ring in Lamai on Ko Samui where I saw some lady kickboxers.

Also in the hilarious movie Som Tam the sweet little girl is a boxer who can kick the crap out of twentysomething males.

Some of Som Tam was filmed in Pattaya.

Guest MonkeySee
There's an outdoor boxing ring in Lamai on Ko Samui where I saw some lady kickboxers.

Also in the hilarious movie Som Tam the sweet little girl is a boxer who can kick the crap out of twentysomething males.

Some of Som Tam was filmed in Pattaya.

The lady kickboxers would be something to see. I guess I would rather see the ladyboy boxer kick the sh*t out of her butch counterpart.

Guest Astrrro

Update, Janet is working again at Cascade at Nana Entertainment Plaza. Here's a post from another Forum.

Janet is back in Cascades now, after a long hiatus.

I saw her again in Cascade a few weeks ago and we went up to the top row of seats and she jerked off in my mouth.

Update, Janet is working again at Cascade at Nana Entertainment Plaza. Here's a post from another Forum.

Janet is back in Cascades now, after a long hiatus.

I saw her again in Cascade a few weeks ago and we went up to the top row of seats and she jerked off in my mouth.

That's just the place to go to let off a little steam it would seem :o