AdamSmith

US elections 2020 'I have a plan for that': Elizabeth Warren leads the Democratic 'ideas primary‘

• Members

I hate to be that guy but do you really think Ms. Warren is up to taking on The shit storm Trump will unlease on her ass?

Related image

All the position papers in the world aint gonna save a candidate who can't even shake the label Pocahontas.

12 minutes ago, MsGuy said:

I hate to be that guy but do you really think Ms. Warren is up to taking on The shit storm Trump will unlease on her ass?

Related image

All the position papers in the world aint gonna save a candidate who can't even shake the label Pocahontas.

Actually I wish she would shut her yap here and stay in the Senate where she can just possibly get shit done.

• Members

Where is John Smith when you need him?  MS. Warren deserves respect but not election.  

Best regards,

RA1

• Members
15 hours ago, AdamSmith said:

One can additionally give a reason for this statement.

She obviously is striking a chord with some and was elected in her own state.  I give some respect for those accomplishments.  However, her politics/proposed policies are very different from my ideas so no Presidential vote from me.

Best regards,

RA1

Yes, that John Smith.  :)